EA Forums - Banner

tile madness

Hay all
ok im at a loss with this squidport thing thats going on.
What on earth is it and how does it work? Can you please explain really really simply as I really dont get it
thank you.
Read the thread, that's what it's there for

Replies

• lntpbhlnh237
    71 posts
    edited October 2013
    here is as simple as i can put, build SP click SP to make planks, build a building when it tells you and repeat.....is that simple enough...oh forgot place planks on water.....connecting to make a boardwalk....simple enough i believe good luck
  • TomatoGravy
    76 posts
    edited October 2013
    Build a boardwalk tile..... Leave it floating there.... When a friend taps it, the tile will turn into a handshake... Leave it there.... When another friend visits and taps your tile, you will have 2 handshakes.... You can now tap it once and get a free tile and xp.... Repeat.

Just be sure to always leave one handshake floating, any your friends will be able to tap your tile.

Return the favor, and check your neighbors squidport..... Tap their tiles.
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Build a boardwalk tile..... Leave it floating there.... When a friend taps it, the tile will turn into a handshake... Leave it there.... When another friend visits and taps your tile, you will have 2 handshakes.... You can now tap it once and get a free tile and xp.... Repeat.

Just be sure to always leave one handshake floating, any your friends will be able to tap your tile.

Return the favor, and check your neighbors squidport..... Tap their tiles.

thats for your kindness!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.