EA Forums - Banner

Did not receive donuts after purchase.

Have you emailed EA yet? You can go to help.ea.com and click on "contact us". You just have to describe your problem and then it should give you the option to email or call, depending on the situation. Ive heard of this happening to people, but I'm not sure if their issue was resolved. I'm not sure why you're having trouble contacting apple, I've heard their diligent in customer service. Did you do it through your iTunes account via your computer to ask for a refund? You could get a refund and then buy the donuts again.

Replies

• Tony68k
    279 posts
    edited November 2012
    Apple are normally quite quick responding to these issues. Try again, go via the web site, select support, select iTunes, select Contact Support, and then pick the option, or select 'something else'. If you tell them your correct AppleID you should be fine. Explain your purchase didn't work and they should refund you almost straight away. It'll go back on the credit card you used to make the purchase.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Tony68k wrote:
    Apple are normally quite quick responding to these issues. Try again, go via the web site, select support, select iTunes, select Contact Support, and then pick the option, or select 'something else'. If you tell them your correct AppleID you should be fine. Explain your purchase didn't work and they should refund you almost straight away. It'll go back on the credit card you used to make the purchase.

Agree with Tony. Don't bother trying to contact EA.
  • cshirleyea
    43 posts
    edited November 2012
    I purchased the 19.99 donut package however it was on a new device and ITunes requested e to update my credit card. I did so. The payment was accepted. came out of my debit card (bank account) yet I never received the donuts. Again this was most likely due to a change in payment information.
    The transaction was completed on 11/16/2012. Seeing that is five days later 11/21/2012, it's safe to assume I will not receive the donuts without contacting someone.

I attempted to contact Apple twice however have received no response. Who else can I message about this.

Can you please check now and see if you have them?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.