EA Forums - Banner

Game Not Working

welcome to my world. I've had this issue for 19 days now and have a case open with EA but as of this writing it's still not fixed

Replies

• grover9tracy
    3 posts
    edited November 2013
    Me too..... and a few others by the looks of it at http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Game-Crashing-on-load/td-p/1701463 and http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/can-not-get-simpsons-tapped-out-to-load/m-p/1595265#U1595265

I have not been able to access TSTO from either my LG Nexus 4 Android phone (running Android version 4.3) or my Apple Ipad (3rd Gen running ios 7.0.3) for about the past week. I've checked for updates in both the App Store and the Google Play store - they are up to date. I've done the shut down, restart, delete, reload, empty cache stuff on both devices. The app starts as normal from the page with the donut/Fox/Gracie Entertainment on it. As soon as the start screen showing the title and Homer come up with "Welcome back, tracy" on it Tap to continue, then the donut starts spinning and it kicks me out of the app, I never see the game..

I also logged in perfectly fine using my grover11tracy account (no money spent, no massive town like my one that won't work), which works perfectly fine on both devices and when I go to the "My Friends" section from that town and tap on my gover9tracy account (as I am my own friend!)- the one where all the money and time has been spent, then it crashes the app and I get booted out onto my phone or ipad's home screen. .

I am so annoyed. I really wanted my free Halloween stuff dagnabbit. I've logged a ticket with EA, but am growing tired of the placating conversations with no action or acknowledgement that this issue seems to be being experienced by many people already..

:(
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Me too..... and a few others by the looks of it at http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Game-Crashing-on-load/td-p/1701463 and http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/can-not-get-simpsons-tapped-out-to-load/m-p/1595265#U1595265

I have not been able to access TSTO from either my LG Nexus 4 Android phone (running Android version 4.3) or my Apple Ipad (3rd Gen running ios 7.0.3) for about the past week. I've checked for updates in both the App Store and the Google Play store - they are up to date. I've done the shut down, restart, delete, reload, empty cache stuff on both devices. The app starts as normal from the page with the donut/Fox/Gracie Entertainment on it. As soon as the start screen showing the title and Homer come up with "Welcome back, tracy" on it Tap to continue, then the donut starts spinning and it kicks me out of the app, I never see the game..

I also logged in perfectly fine using my grover11tracy account (no money spent, no massive town like my one that won't work), which works perfectly fine on both devices and when I go to the "My Friends" section from that town and tap on my gover9tracy account (as I am my own friend!)- the one where all the money and time has been spent, then it crashes the app and I get booted out onto my phone or ipad's home screen. .

I am so annoyed. I really wanted my free Halloween stuff dagnabbit. I've logged a ticket with EA, but am growing tired of the placating conversations with no action or acknowledgement that this issue seems to be being experienced by many people already..

:(

When I log into my other accounts I can visit my main town just fine. Other than that it's the EXACT same issue, I can login but can't see my town as it crashes. 20 days now :evil:
  • grover9tracy
    3 posts
    edited November 2013
    EA just closed my help ticket with them and suggested I use their call back facility (to get help, the help I'm already requesting?) that is only available to US and Canada customers. BUT I'M IN AUSTRALIA EA!!! So pretty much their help was "we don't know how/won't fix your game so screw you tracy and on that note we shall close the ticket".

Okay I'm done, is there any way to recoup all the money I've spent in this game?

Edit: Oh no wait a second, this reply I just received was in response to someone else's incident and email!! I don't know Simone or why she is deleting her account, but I'd like to know why it is associated with my log in?!!
  • NateDawg08
    4 posts
    edited November 2013
    I've been going on with this exact same issue for 20 days not too...had a ticket open with them for 17 days...and received two emails from them in that time span with "workarounds". They then say to contact them if the issue persists, to which my follow up contact has been unanswered for 9 days now.

This is ridiculous.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!