EA Forums - Banner

Saved 118 donuts, what to buy?

I've saved 118 donuts from popping ghosts and bonuses and want to buy one (or some) of the Halloween items. Here's a list of what I already have from this year's collection.
Witch Marge;
Devil Flanders;
Wailing Wall;
The Raven;
Burns Monster;
Booberella.
What would be the most beneficial thing to buy, or should I save for something else (I'll be able to buy some donuts at Christmas so I won't need them then).
Thanks!
(Sorry if this is in the wrong section..)

I have 116 donuts and was just thinking the same thing. I'm not a big spender in TSTO so I usually spend my donuts frugally, but I think I'm going to go for the House of Evil. I feel like you can't go wrong with a building, a limited one at that, and it's only 45 donuts.

Replies

• snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I've saved 118 donuts from popping ghosts and bonuses and want to buy one (or some) of the Halloween items. Here's a list of what I already have from this year's collection.
    Witch Marge;
    Devil Flanders;
    Wailing Wall;
    The Raven;
    Burns Monster;
    Booberella.
    What would be the most beneficial thing to buy, or should I save for something else (I'll be able to buy some donuts at Christmas so I won't need them then).
    Thanks!
    (Sorry if this is in the wrong section..)

We get the wailling wall for free so you can cross that off.

I would go for the Witch Marge.
    It gives out premium tasks, can speed up crops, and marges cauldron
    which comes with her gives a nice 3.5% extra money and stuff
  • barrymcerlea
    2096 posts Member
    edited November 2013

We get the wailling wall for free so you can cross that off.

I would go for the Witch Marge.
    It gives out premium tasks, can speed up crops, and marges cauldron
    which comes with her gives a nice 3.5% extra money and stuff

Sorry if I didn't make it clear but that was a list of what items I already have.
    Jedihntr wrote:

I have 116 donuts and was just thinking the same thing. I'm not a big spender in TSTO so I usually spend my donuts frugally, but I think I'm going to go for the House of Evil. I feel like you can't go wrong with a building, a limited one at that, and it's only 45 donuts.

I was considering that too. If I managed to get a few more donuts before the 7th I could get the Bad Dream House too.
  • ashertye450
    77 posts
    edited November 2013
    I'm at 119 and currently saving for the Film Set and McBain. But then I'm also trying to make my Springfield something of a pastasch of Hollywood.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm at 119 and currently saving for the Film Set and McBain. But then I'm also trying to make my Springfield something of a pastasch of Hollywood.

McBain has by far the best tasks of the premium characters in my opinion.
  • barrymcerlea
    2096 posts Member
    edited November 2013

McBain has by far the best tasks of the premium characters in my opinion.

His 8hr task"Battle Commie ****" is the most amazing thing I've ever seen in the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!