• DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited November 2013
    2338368-tumblr_m0h59l1ORm1r0q2j0o2_500.png
    Sorry, but I couldn''t resist.
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited November 2013
    What?! Why was this not big news? Why is everyone will complaining about land then?
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited November 2013
    Jesfer72 wrote:
    There's a whole new strip of land available. I had all land and now I checked and there is more even two more waters.

Is this true? Makes me wonder even more about the multiple tile taps. Why would they add more water if we wouldn't have been able to build on it with more tiles?

• bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited November 2013
    bradyc79 wrote:
    Jesfer72 wrote:
    There's a whole new strip of land available. I had all land and now I checked and there is more even two more waters.

Is this true? Makes me wonder even more about the multiple tile taps. Why would they add more water if we wouldn't have been able to build on it with more tiles?

Edit: I am not showing 2 more strips of water for sale. Not sure what you are looking at, did you just start Squidport?
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I am in a time machine to one month ago.
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited November 2013
    Only 1 month late.... :wink:
  • hardrockcafe1237
    78 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    OMG people...give this guy a break. Some people actually have other things to do in life other than sit on a forum reading EVERY topic presented. I for one work at a job over 55 hours a week trying to make a living for my wife and two teenaged children! I surely do not hang on the forum 24/7 trying to catch up on every topic. There are hundreds of thousands I am sure I have never read. So, when someone makes a point of posting some sort of information they feel is new and important to you the community...I do not get why so many people antagonize them for pointing something out. Yes I know that this may have been mentioned before...but give them a break please...sorry I am not the type of person that tears into threads ever..I just get tired of seeing this all the time. I know I could have just left this thread alone...but I just wanted to get this point across. I know that nothing will change by what I type here on this forum...but maybe it will make people think before posting. Again, sorry I am not trying to start any fuss. I am 45 years old. I don't need that in my life. :(
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    So how big is Springfield now with the expansion? The wiki said it was 13 squares by 13. So is it now 13x14?
  • baxbooch
    214 posts
    edited November 2013
    :shock:

I don't even have half the land then. I have 81 plots.
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited November 2013
    OMG people...give this guy a break. Some people actually have other things to do in life other than sit on a forum reading EVERY topic presented. I for one work at a job over 55 hours a week trying to make a living for my wife and two teenaged children! I surely do not hang on the forum 24/7 trying to catch up on every topic. There are hundreds of thousands I am sure I have never read. So, when someone makes a point of posting some sort of information they feel is new and important to you the community...I do not get why so many people antagonize them for pointing something out. Yes I know that this may have been mentioned before...but give them a break please...sorry I am not the type of person that tears into threads ever..I just get tired of seeing this all the time. I know I could have just left this thread alone...but I just wanted to get this point across. I know that nothing will change by what I type here on this forum...but maybe it will make people think before posting. Again, sorry I am not trying to start any fuss. I am 45 years old. I don't need that in my life. :(

lol. If you think people were being hard on the OP, you must be new to the whole internet thing.
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited November 2013

There is something called a search function. Using it would have spared the OP the embarrassment. I know that I always use it, before posting redundant information or asking questions, which have been covered in multiple threads.
  • hardrockcafe1237
    78 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    fastdan1 wrote:

lol. If you think people were being hard on the OP, you must be new to the whole internet thing.

Cool point taken. Thanks for your intelligent observation young grasshopper. *writes that down for next time* :roll:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!