EA Forums - Banner

I currently have..

Yep. With 101 friends, you can collect 808 goo a day. You need 2789 goo, so:

2789/808= 3.45 (days), if you visit them every day.

Don't forget you also get goo from gremlins, tasks and ghosts in your town. So it will take around 3 days to get it, with 100 friends of course.

Replies

• Dalekbuster523
    914 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I've got around the same amount of goo but I couldn't care less if I don't get the Gingerbread house and Suzanne the Witch as long as I get the Vampire Burns skin,to be honest. Suzanne is a alright character but she's not exactly one of my favourites from Simpsons.
    The Real Dalekbuster523, Coming Soon to Nethersphere Online
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I've got around the same amount of goo but I couldn't care less if I don't get the Gingerbread house and Suzanne the Witch as long as I get the Vampire Burns skin,to be honest. Suzanne is a alright character but she's not exactly one of my favourites from Simpsons.
    I thought the same until I got her. I would really try for the 10K goo
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited November 2013

Her gingerbread house is pretty sick lookin.
  • TotalTapper
    348 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    and she has a great task with homer that turns him into a chicken
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited November 2013
    Easily doable. In week one I got ~7k and I stopped trying for the last couple of days. Just visit your neighbours and leave gremlins. Even if they get tapped its better than nothing.
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited November 2013
    You could, if you have many friends.
    I have around 7500 goo and the moment I get 8000 goo, I think I'll stop collecting goo.
  • Dalekbuster523
    914 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I thought the same until I got her. I would really try for the 10K goo
    Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to get that much before the event ends. I still need to get 3000 more.
  • Dalekbuster523
    914 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    timberwuf wrote:

It does look pretty nice from pictures I've seen from it. Are there any tasks that take place inside the house?
  • Dalekbuster523
    914 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    and she has a great task with homer that turns him into a chicken
    That sounds pretty cool(albeit similar to Maude Flander's 'Take out revenge on homer' task).
  • Dalekbuster523
    914 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Characters earn $ so it is important to get whichever ones you can.
    True. I would have regretted not getting Rex Banner,for example.
  • adruralo
    3290 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    timberwuf wrote:

It does look pretty nice from pictures I've seen from it. Are there any tasks that take place inside the house?
    Yes there is a couple of tasks inside. When it is occupied the house sparkles, will look good in the Christmas season.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 13 Blue.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.