EA Forums - Banner

Cannot sell extra Jack o' Laterns

Yes there is a decoration limit but it is not published. 4500 is up from the last one mentioned in the forum which was 3000.

Replies

• waylenchoate
    434 posts
    edited November 2013
    It's over 5700, I know because I've hit that. The limit is only for the decorations you have on display. It does not count any decorations you have in storage so you can just store the Jack o Lanterns.
  • heatherbea444
    232 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    It's over 5700, I know because I've hit that. The limit is only for the decorations you have on display. It does not count any decorations you have in storage so you can just store the Jack o Lanterns.

I didn't know this, thanks for the knowledge!
  • vixoovee
    380 posts
    edited November 2013

I didn't know this, thanks for the knowledge!

(+1) Thanks !!!
  • stevieort
    589 posts Member
    edited November 2013

So how does one determine the total number of decorations in their SF?
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    stevieort wrote:

So how does one determine the total number of decorations in their SF?

You count them. :twisted:
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited November 2013
    yeah...i'm gonna have a couple hundred pumpkins in storage until next year...
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited November 2013
    Storage items don't count against the limit which I believe is capped at 7500
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited November 2013

I think I have 300. A part of me feels panicked for having this many and having no option to get rid of them. Ever.
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited November 2013
    Adamcayce wrote:

I think I have 300. A part of me feels panicked for having this many and having no option to get rid of them. Ever.

HAH HAH HAH! That's funny. I know how you feel! Kinda like when Homer invested in Pumpkin futures. :D
  • LPNintendoITA
    11382 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    The thing is there has to be a limit to... limit the lag
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited November 2013
    Adamcayce wrote:

HAH HAH HAH! That's funny. I know how you feel! Kinda like when Homer invested in Pumpkin futures. :D

Right! It's like claustrophobia. I wonder why we can't just sell them.
  • frogger53
    683 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I have a huge amount of pumpkins and dead trees. Anyone know if there's a storage limit, as well?
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    frogger53 wrote:
    I have a huge amount of pumpkins and dead trees. Anyone know if there's a storage limit, as well?

I don't think there is. However, I know that you can store at least 1,600 of one item.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited November 2013
    frogger53 wrote:

I don't think there is. However, I know that you can store at least 1,600 of one item.

Is that your parking lot count from the mystery boxes?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!