EA Forums - Banner

Buying Donuts

Quick question for all those veteran donut buyers. I just bought my first donuts through the store. How long does it normally take for those donuts to show up in your tapped out game? I bought them a half hour ago and was just curious about how long it normally takes. Thanks!

It's typically instantaneous.

Replies

• general003969
    265 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Wonderful, guess I need to drop EA a line. How do I do that?
  • cshirleyea
    43 posts
    edited November 2012
    Wonderful, guess I need to drop EA a line. How do I do that?

Hi,

I see no record of the purchase in our databases. Are you sure the transaction went through? Was your account charged?
  • Looney211
    41 posts
    edited November 2012
    If you have been in the game the whole time you could try going to your friends page and then going back that's what I had to do sort of like a refresh I guess you would say
  • general003969
    265 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    My credit card shows that the transaction has been authorized, but is pending. Does this mean my credit card is holding everything up or is it Itunes?
  • Looney211
    41 posts
    edited November 2012
    I honestly couldn't tell you on that one I only use ITunes cards
  • Smunchy
    3 posts
    edited November 2012
    I've had it take a couple of days, when I've had to update my CC details on iTunes. I thought it hadnt gone through so I purchased another lot which appeared straight away and then the others appeared 2 days later!
  • KingVicc
    124 posts
    edited November 2012
    Like any In-app purchase, it should be instantly. If this is not the case, go to "Settings" on your Home Screen > Tap "iTunes & App Store" > Tap "Apple ID" and an alert view will pop-up. Select "View Apple ID. And it'll let you know if you're missing in credit card info (if if you need to update it). Usually that's what's holding up a purchase.
  • Kavilesa
    42 posts
    edited November 2012
    When I bought donuts with the credit of my itunes cards I receive instantly my donuts. But, when I don't have anymore itunes credit and tried to use my Credit Card I never receive the donuts, so I open a case with EA, a week later told me they can't do anything and I should ask for my refund with Apple. Apple give me back the money.

So I really recommend to only buy donuts with credit from Itunes cards.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.