EA Forums - Banner

Who wants to go to springfield?

I've seen this before on other sites. It looks amazing, so does universal studios as a whole. I love rides and would love to go to orlando but unfortunately live all the way in the uk :(

Replies

• beeson1987
    148 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I luckilly have been there with my girlfriend for the past 4 years for our holiday. Its been great to see everything developing each year.
    Sadly i havnt been this year as have just bought a house and cannot afford the flights from the uk.
    Its great to be walking around the kwik e mart.
    I am trying my hardest to go next year as i so want to ride the twirl and hurl, and visit the full springfield.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    They have a Harry potter section as well at the studios they have diagon alley and gringotts and can take the train from platform 9 and 3/4 to to islands that are part of universal and go to hogsmeade and hogwarts. It'd be awesome to go there lol.
  • zicoboo
    354 posts
    edited November 2013
    I want to go there so badly!
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited November 2013
    beeson1987 wrote:
    I luckilly have been there with my girlfriend for the past 4 years for our holiday. Its been great to see everything developing each year.
    Sadly i havnt been this year as have just bought a house and cannot afford the flights from the uk.
    Its great to be walking around the kwik e mart.
    I am trying my hardest to go next year as i so want to ride the twirl and hurl, and visit the full springfield.

I have 2 questions, have you eaten in any of the restaurants and if so what was the food like?. And what do they have for sale in the Kwik E Mart?.
    I would assume they have squishy's and other stuff but I would think the majority of it is a gift shop....... I'm just curious.

I'd like to hear your experience if you want to share. Did you go in all of the restaurant?

I watch the video above and I was just curious. You don't really get to see the inside of some of the buildings. Thanks.
  • baxbooch
    214 posts
    edited November 2013
    I was there a couple weeks ago. It was pretty cool. Unfortunately, we didn't have a lot of time, and I had to bow to the whim of the group. I was able to get a Duff at Moe's. Now I'm a beer snob so I was expecting it to be complete crap, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was pretty good. I didn't get to ride the Twirl 'n Hurl though. Everyone said it looked like a crappy ride (by comparison) and i agreed so I didn't make the plea "But it's in my GAME!!!" :lol:
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited November 2013
    baxbooch wrote:
    I was there a couple weeks ago. It was pretty cool. Unfortunately, we didn't have a lot of time, and I had to bow to the whim of the group. I was able to get a Duff at Moe's. Now I'm a beer snob so I was expecting it to be complete crap, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was pretty good. I didn't get to ride the Twirl 'n Hurl though. Everyone said it looked like a crappy ride (by comparison) and i agreed so I didn't make the plea "But it's in my GAME!!!" :lol:

Thanks for sharing. We're here for our Love of The Simpsons so I was just curious what people have experienced when they went there. Obviously it's not like we know what a krusty burger taste's like. Or Luigi's restaurant and so on. So I was just wondering, what was your experience and I'll extend that to anybody reading this who has visited. If you would like to share I'd like to hear. Thank you!
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    baxbooch wrote:

Thanks for sharing. We're here for our Love of The Simpsons so I was just curious what people have experienced when they went there. Obviously it's not like we know what a krusty burger taste's like. Or Luigi's restaurant and so on. So I was just wondering, what was your experience and I'll extend that to anybody reading this who has visited. If you would like to share I'd like to hear. Thank you!
    there are better videos from orlandoinformer showing the inside of all the buildings + the menus
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for the info!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!