EA Forums - Banner

Tapped too many squidport handshakes!

2Next

Replies

• Aphra82
    61 posts
    edited November 2013
    psycho1189 wrote:
    Okay thanks, I think I got it. I can't coordinate ( other than real life friends) cause it's way too much work. I'll try to see what is happening in my neighbors springfield before I decide to tap again. If it's a mess with hauntingly and gremlins, chances are they haven't cleared anything. So best to wait in that scenario.

I try and do this, but it gets a bit frustrating when it's clear that some people aren't logging into their town regularly enough. Co-ordinating taps is really easy if you are online to pm or chat at the same time as one of your friends, however not many are willing/able to coordinate. And with randomly timed taps you tend to lose some, eg I have quite a few left overnight when I'm asleep, but because I'm not logging into my town then I only recieve the most recent tap.

I have a system with another tile tapper where we don't even pm or chat, it only works if you play frequently though and keep your town clear of gremlins, & best if both playing at the same time - one of us taps the others tile & leaves a gremlin. Tappee squishes gremlin and/or collects the tap, sees who it's from and returns the tap plus a gremlin. Other tapper then knows they're clear to leave a 2nd tap (+ gremlin); rinse and repeat to exchange 3 taps.

Definately leave 2 handshakes up. I do and was really glad of it today, 'cos I accidentally removed one when trying to tap something near squidport. If I'd only had one handshake left up, I'd have had to start a new tile. Phew!!
  • shelton540
    172 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Ok. Question. I hit two handshakes, and the last one popped, too. So do I make a new one? Or do I stop and wait for more taps?
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Hi there, this is my first post here, but I read you daily. I am at level 36.
    I get about 3-4 max handshakes on my tile per day, and would like people to add me and tap tap tap my tile :)

I had 100 friends, but just cleaned up those that are inactive, and made some space for some tile-tappers.

Please add me pinkspaceangel and I will tap back you tile for sure.

• Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    shelton540 wrote:
    Ok. Question. I hit two handshakes, and the last one popped, too. So do I make a new one? Or do I stop and wait for more taps?

You have to make a new one if you tapped your last handshake...
  • ejw325
    19 posts
    edited November 2013
    how does the squidport tapping thing work? I haven't figured it out. thanks for the help.
  • AmandaElwood
    168 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I had an obstinate gremlin today that I chased across town and onto Squidport. I knew I should wait for him to come back into town, but did I??? The three day wait for the new tile has begun. At least I squished the gremlin. :roll:
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Three days... that's too bad ! I am SO careful not to tap close to the tile. I did it once at the beginning of the glitch though.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!