EA Forums - Banner

when does halloween event end??

I've seen it said that it ends on the 7th, around mid-day EST.

Replies

• smurf007
    9 posts
    edited November 2013
    It says the 7th, but whacking day lasted longer than it said. So who knows.
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    kevfd wrote:
    does anyone know exactly when this event ends?? I'm trying to workout if its possible to get the 2000 goo I need in my 2nd town for the last prize... It would have been very helpful if EA had kept the countdown timer so then we would know... :?

derp.
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Turdsday
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited November 2013
    kevfd wrote:
    does anyone know exactly when this event ends?? I'm trying to workout if its possible to get the 2000 goo I need in my 2nd town for the last prize... It would have been very helpful if EA had kept the countdown timer so then we would know... :?

derp.

theres always one... well done you, kid!!! Now maybe I should have a word with mummy troll so she can explain to you that if you have nothing constructive to say, not to bother opening your stupid juvenile mouth...

Reason for edit: to break down big words so the little man can understand....
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • just_glyding
    191 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Click the question mark next to where it shows your goo and gremlin counts. It brings up the Halloween help screen and at the bottom has a counter which shows the exact end of the event to the second.
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Not soon enough
  • edited November 2013
    Click the question mark next to where it shows your goo and gremlin counts. It brings up the Halloween help screen and at the bottom has a counter which shows the exact end of the event to the second.
    I can't speak about iPhone, but if you're playing on Android, that counter isn't there anymore. It just says to hurry up because it ends on Nov. 7. :?
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited November 2013
    thanks for that just_glyding, I thought theyd took away the counter, obviously not lol
  • drprimo
    259 posts
    edited November 2013
    I can't speak about iPhone, but if you're playing on Android, that counter isn't there anymore. It just says to hurry up because it ends on Nov. 7. :?

It's still there for my iPhone. 1d11h38m. So about 3am eastern?
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited November 2013

It all makes sense now... Last cpl times I've looked for it I was playing on Android, thats why I couldnt find it and just presumed it'd been removed across the board, but having just checked on iphone, I can confirm it is present on there... android users are always getting a rough deal :x
  • Nevermind2x
    16 posts
    edited November 2013
    So, will the Thanksgiving event start at the exact moment when the Halloween event ends or will we have some minutes(hours,day(-s)) to enjoy life?
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Counter is there on both my android devices.
  • rich709
    24 posts
    edited November 2013
    I have 500 to go, if it ends at midnight on the 7th I just might do it.
  • dw97979
    13 posts
    edited November 2013
    Or if you're British, then it will end 8am GMT on Thursday.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.