EA Forums - Banner

EA, Next year, can you....

What if we don't have gremlins next year?

:-o

Replies

• thito01
    60 posts
    edited November 2013
    Well, maybe they will do something like this, or they may also use the same process for another event.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    we most likely will not get gremlins or ghost bombs next year
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited November 2013
    I just talked to EA, the answer is no.
  • jtgroth
    372 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    thito01 wrote:
    ... put a counter somewhere so we know how many gremlins are in our town?

If we have gremlins next year, I can't see them giving us a counter. I think it's kind of the point that you don't know how many there are in your town. If you did, it would be a lot harder for the person dropping them in you town to get to the 4 hour mark and receive the 4 goo.

The way I got around this is using a second Springfield. (I don't actually have a "feeder" town, but I have been playing my friend's game while he is not able to.) I keep a balance of at least 10 gremlins in his town. When I want to know how many are in my Springfield, I visit my town from his and look to see how many I can drop. "Oh, I can only drop 9, there must be a gremlin running around my town."
    thito01 wrote:
    ... adjust the ratio of ghost bombs created. (We had too many this time.)

I agree that there were too many ghost bombs. Or maybe I just didn't use them enough. I think I've still got like 80+ left. Now I'm just using them to kill 1 or 2 ghosts when I drop into my town through out the day. What I would really have liked, is to have the tool go back to the one you had selected before selecting the bomb. I usually leave it on the vacuum tool and when I use a bomb, it switches back to the popping tool. I keep pressing my screen expecting the vacuum to start, meanwhile the ghosts are scattering.
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited November 2013
    I just talked to EA, the answer is no.

Same here, very odd. Just a flat out, NO.
  • skippermeh
    296 posts
    edited November 2013
    They (if something like gremlins is in next years event) need to make it so you can go into a special mode to kill gremlins, much like wacking day, because it really pissed me of how I would try to pop a gremlin but tap a character instead and then the gremlin would get away...
  • flexster741
    352 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Who knows if this game will be around next year!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited November 2013
    Next year we'll probably have to slay hordes of vampires and have a stake tool which we would use to hammer in to their hearts so they perish in to oblivion, and we have to prevent our citizens from being bitten, if they got bitten, just sprinkle them with a 'Holy water' tool.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.