EA Forums - Banner

Level 37 this week?

mcorway wrote:
Do you guys think we are back into the new level every 2 weeks formula EA had before the Halloween update? Especially considering the Halloween event is ending Thursday. Are we in for another level update?

If so, who do you think will be the new characters/buildings?

As much as I want and need level 37 this week, I think that "every 2 week" thing was for summer, where there were no major events or even episodes. So I'm thinking we might be back to once a month.

So I'm filing mine under "doubtful" for this week. More than likely next week after the Halloween leaves are fully settled.

Replies

• marco_rosa833
    366 posts
    edited November 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    mcorway wrote:
    Do you guys think we are back into the new level every 2 weeks formula EA had before the Halloween update? Especially considering the Halloween event is ending Thursday. Are we in for another level update?

As much as I want and need level 37 this week, I think that "every 2 week" thing was for summer, where there were no major events or even episodes. So I'm thinking we might be back to once a month.

So I'm filing mine under "doubtful" for this week. More than likely next week after the Halloween leaves are fully settled.
    Maybe we could get an episode tie-in instead. Episode tie-ins are appreciated as well.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited November 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    mcorway wrote:

Maybe we could get an episode tie-in instead. Episode tie-ins are appreciated as well.

Definitely. I can count on that happening, but the OP was talking about the next level :). Might get both next week, who knows?
  • kungpao214
    301 posts
    edited November 2013
    i kinda hope not. It gives me a chance to catch up especially since funds are being diverted to squid port land acquisitions right now.
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited November 2013
    How greedy. An amazing event has come along, a level 36 update came up DURING an event and you want more? Pah, I loose faith in humanity because of individuals like you

It's a simple assumption, based off EA's past update schedule. Notice how not once in my message did I use the words 'I want.'. Learn how to comprehend English. You want to lose faith in humanity? Look in the mirror.
  • Funchal13
    279 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Would love to have something new tomorrow when they retire Halloween. Anything would be welcomed! Especially Gil...... :D
  • kuhn2632
    62 posts
    edited November 2013
    mcorway wrote:
    How greedy. An amazing event has come along, a level 36 update came up DURING an event and you want more? Pah, I loose faith in humanity because of individuals like you

It's a simple assumption, based off EA's past update schedule. Notice how not once in my message did I use the words 'I want.'. Learn how to comprehend English. You want to lose faith in humanity? Look in the mirror.

:thumbup:

Loose not = lose
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    kuhn2632 wrote:
    mcorway wrote:

:thumbup:

Loose not = lose

I am pretty sure it is Lose in this context
  • baxbooch
    214 posts
    edited November 2013
    kungpao214 wrote:
    i kinda hope not. It gives me a chance to catch up especially since funds are being diverted to squid port land acquisitions right now.

I'd like to catch up as well. I'm not broke or anything, but I was so close to a million, but bonus boxes kept popping up faster than I could earn the money. Not that I"m complaining! I'm always happy to spend in game money on donuts, but I'd enjoy a couple weeks to earn and not spend.
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    you need to think before you talk, and don't jump to conclusions.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6356 posts Moderator
    edited November 2013
    I'm pretty sure Level 37 will be out this week, if not then for sure by next week.
  • thatjenr
    187 posts
    edited November 2013
    I think we'll get level 37 this week. I think EA anticipates a lot of us wanting to take a break after the lengthy Halloween update, and to keep us hooked they'll give us new content and quests.

Either way I'm good.
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited November 2013

Wow.

That's pretty harsh.

Maybe you should reread the OP because it was hardly worthy of such an acerbic retort.

EA has over 100 million earnings on this one game for the QUARTER ending n September. A lot of us spend a lot of money playing this game and we sort of expect the designers to keep up with our pace. I would be on level 42 or 43 if they had.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-simpsons-tapped-out-revenue-passes-100-million/1100-6415843/
  • Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited November 2013

+1

We just got bombarded with awesome and it's still not good enough.
  • kungpao214
    301 posts
    edited November 2013

Sorry but when I saw your post and how over the top cruel intended it was all I could think of was this:

get-a-brain-morans.jpg?w=660

Like most of the rest of the posters in this thread, I did not feel the OP was being greedy at all and was merely posting a question.
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Wow, some of us are bored and cranky so maybe it is time for an update? I like to use history as a guide for things to come... Last year, level 23 dropped with the update that removed Halloween so I think it's a fair possibility that we'll get a new level this week. That update also brought the Thanksgiving balloons, and I think they will definately return with the next update. The balloons themselves aren't going to keep donut sales up, so we're bound to get some kind of new content. I'd almost rather see a mini holiday update ala Saint Pats/Independance Day over a level or tie-in, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    so if the bonus for level 37 is an uninflatable Balloon, who would be happy?
  • THRILLHO_2013
    30 posts
    edited November 2013
    I sure hope so....and I want it to include the most obscure character possible. I just want to read the complaints on the forum about the update for the next couple weeks...wwwyki
  • HayIey420
    8 posts
    edited November 2013
    i have no room to put anything so i dont really care. it will probably be another 6 months before they give me another measely strip

bleh
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.