EA Forums - Banner

help device won't let me reinstall game, says drive full

This thing happened to me, on my Huawei Ascend Y300 - 440x330-huawei-ascend-y300.jpg

Even though I have enough storage left the game still cocks itself up like this... I find restarting my phone sometimes helps but not always. I downloaded bluestacks to so I could play tapped out on my computer without worry of it not working. :)

EDIT - 101st post :D

Replies

• Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    My game crashed & when I went back in it defaulted back to the Simpson clip at the beginning of the game and was starting from the beginning again. I logged out then back in but my game was still set at level 1. I uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it but then when I go in to open up the game it wants to do all of the 100 odd downloads but keeps saying ive not got enough space on my device even though I have!!!! Anyone got any ideas to get round this please? P.S. Playing on sony-xperia-j.

I would free up more space. Dump any apps you don't use and if you have a bunch of pics and videos, move them.

After that, restart the device.
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Does the phone have a memory card, if so move some programs over to it instead of using the phone memory perhaps.
  • laurapound81
    214 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Wahoo, back in the game now! Deleted a load of stuff off my phone! Now ready to go, thanks for all your help. :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!