EA Forums - Banner

Think I can get 2K goo in 11.5 hours?

Prev1
Yep, but you will have to delete, add and visit a couple hundret friends in 11.5h to do it.

Replies

• Dalekbuster523
    909 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm not sure. It's pushing it. If you were 500 goo away from 10,000, I would say yes. But 2000? You'd need a lot of ghosts,gremlins,haunted buildings and neighbours to do that in 11.5 hours.
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Dont even try, you'll have more fun that way. It isnt worth it for 3 donuts if you are lucky. The event was fun but not worth a slog.
  • marco_rosa833
    366 posts
    edited November 2013
    You'd need to add and delete friends to achieve it and hope that the new crop of friends add or accept your friend requests in time. It's doable, though.

"Now get to work, *!" - Britney Spears
  • TotalTapper
    348 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    add me if you like, I'll dump you some gremlins to smash :)
  • baxbooch
    214 posts
    edited November 2013
    Dont even try, you'll have more fun that way. It isnt worth it for 3 donuts if you are lucky. The event was fun but not worth a slog.

I'm not worried about it. Said I didn't think I could do it. I am going for as much as I can though in hopes of getting one more random free donut. Also I'm home sick today and little else to do. Also 5 pending requests (guess i need a note in my sig that i'm full) so I may delete some less active people. We'll see, but I don't honestly expect to make it. If I did though, and got one random donut, it'd be brewery time!!!
  • baxbooch
    214 posts
    edited November 2013
    add me if you like, I'll dump you some gremlins to smash :)

You're a tile tapper too huh? I've got about an hour before I can visit people, but I'll probably make room for you. My tile will be ready 45 minutes after the event ends, so hopefully that'll still work tomorrow. I'll hit yours though for sure. Lovin' dat XP!!!
  • aljimo
    124 posts
    edited November 2013
    You'd need a lot of ghosts,gremlins,haunted buildings and neighbours to do that in 11.5 hours.

Presumably, the gremlins that you drop on friend's towns have to be collected before the event ends, which for me is 3 AM. Which means, if I go to bed at 11, any gremlins dropped after 7 will be lost unless tapped.
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited November 2013
    I need 2.5K goo to get 50,000 and Im moving tonight so won't have time. I'll have to just be a big girl and big girls don't cry.
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    with a huge headache, maybe...leaning towards no
  • baxbooch
    214 posts
    edited November 2013
    Visited exactly half my friends and... 1482 to go. I got this!
  • ptbcoins
    58 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Best case 1200+ a day with a full friends list and checking your town every three towns for gremlins, haunts and regular pick ups. I put all my non goo earning characters on 24 hour tasks for the last week so I could focus on visiting.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Go for it if you fail; you tried. If you don't try, you fail; the first choice is better
  • hartnett24
    12 posts
    edited November 2013
    God speed
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited November 2013
    you-can-do-it-o.gif
  • baxbooch
    214 posts
    edited November 2013

like.png
  • LNSE492
    33 posts New member
    edited November 2013
    About 650 more GOO for me to get my next donut box, but no more towns to visit for another 21 hours. :thumbdown:
  • baxbooch
    214 posts
    edited November 2013
    All right. 4.5 hours and 790 goo to go. All friends visited.

If visitors to my town haunt 3 buildings and drop 10 gremlins then I just need 30 visitors. Thanks in advance!
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited November 2013
    I will have 48,XXX by the end. I'm visiting all my friends for the last time.
  • bobbysharp10
    46 posts
    edited November 2013
    If your 2000 short from the last prize I'd use donuts, if u just want the bonus you"ll have to run a lot of friends cause even at 100 with double haunting that's only 1100.
  • baxbooch
    214 posts
    edited November 2013
    Just 477 to go guys! And my tile is back! And I guess i should go to work today, even if I'm not quite well yet.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!