EA Forums - Banner

Weekly surprise box = 30 doughnuts

i did :O high five!

Replies

• dcacooper
    390 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    After several weeks of hedges, mine was $250.

Seriously ... What's the point of that?
  • patrex604
    19 posts
    edited November 2013
    I got $1000 :(
  • rich709
    24 posts
    edited November 2013
    I got fences, sold them all for a whopping 165$

Still better than the other week when I clicked on the mystery box and it just vanished.

Got nothing.
  • zicoboo
    354 posts
    edited November 2013
    Last time I got squeaky voiced teen :D

Other than SVT and the lemon tree, are there any other good pizes from the surprise box?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Wow, congrats!

Seems all I get lately are hedges and parking lots. I can buy those without being terribly inconvenienced, so it falls kinda flat on the "reward" scale.
    I wish they would re-think the Mystery Box. Better yet, I wish they'd give a better weekly reward. A lot of games I play will give me a bit of premium currency at the end of the week if they do the daily rewards thing. A few donuts would probably be way better incentive to log on every day. (Look at Halloween, with people tapping their brains out for the bonus boxes.) Even a Homer Buddha would be preferable to the Mystery Box. I mean, yeah, you can get the Box from the Buddha, but I doubt that's gonna happen every time.
    The most awesome thing that will never happen would be a Golden Scratch-r reward. Not even every five days. Once a month? Yeah, probably not.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • puppydolleyes
    8 posts
    edited November 2013
    I got 30 donuts last week (:
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited November 2013
    The only reason I still haven't purchased SVT is because he might appear in a Mystery Box. No such luck so far... :(
  • just_glyding
    191 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    LennyAdd wrote:
    The only reason I still haven't purchased SVT is because he might appear in a Mystery Box. No such luck so far... :(

IIRC, once you have the SVT the top prize available becomes 30 donuts. If you don't have SVT I don't think you can win 30... But I could well be wrong.
  • ptbcoins
    58 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Actually, yes, yesterday as I was getting ready at 5:15 am for a furious tapping session to get to 50K goo, my
    weekly mystery box produced 30 donuts, which made my day!
  • edited November 2013
    my last one was a tree...BOOO!!!

my best one to date has been a 10-pack of donuts.

Still waiting on SVT
  • ROTKELFER
    62 posts
    edited November 2013
    I've been playing since the day the app got out and I think the best thing I got was a tree or parking lot... :evil:
  • Bettyumu
    81 posts
    edited November 2013
    zicoboo wrote:
    Last time I got squeaky voiced teen :D

Other than SVT and the lemon tree, are there any other good pizes from the surprise box?

Yes. I got Hans Moleman :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.