Replies

• Distracty
    306 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm on it like barnacles on a hull!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    35 more goo will get me one last donut bonus, so I'm holding out for a bit.

*edit* EIGHT more goo. Soon... very soon...
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Djudge999
    222 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Holding out until next box of donuts or forced upgrade, whichever comes first! Lover for it to be a 5 donut day (possibly more)
  • Ditsy6
    255 posts
    edited November 2013
    I updated mine :)
  • ptbcoins
    58 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Any chance of free donuts means I will milk this cow till she tips over, or at least one more bonus box.
  • yvesbrunier
    6 posts
    edited November 2013
    Does it just go back to normal after update?
  • philieb
    931 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Does it just go back to normal after update?

Yes it did. Plus 2 donuts for level 37!!!
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I don't like having a choice. I got a bonus box last night so I'm about 1300 GOO away from another, so I doubt that'll happen in time. On the other hand, I can't visit a bunch of my friends for haunts and/or tile taps, so I'm missing out there. Damn you, EA. Damn you to heck.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited November 2013
    Just updated mine. Really nice to have all the trees back :-) so I can do some designing. Update buildings and items look cool as well
  • philieb
    931 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Jedihntr wrote:
    I don't like having a choice. I got a bonus box last night so I'm about 1300 GOO away from another, so I doubt that'll happen in time. On the other hand, I can't visit a bunch of my friends for haunts and/or tile taps, so I'm missing out there. Damn you, EA. Damn you to heck.

Usually people complain about forced updates. Now they complain about having options. Sorry EA. Darned if you do, darned if you don't!!! :D
  • kungpao214
    301 posts
    edited November 2013
    It was exhausting (first world problems) to get to my donut box yesterday so yes sir. I jumped on that hand grenade and update. I can see clearly now! I forgot how nice this game looked!
  • skylarkpilot
    192 posts
    edited November 2013
    Just tried to visit a friend and got the message that they have newer content it's time for an upgrade. Clicked ok and it just took me back to my SF. Upgrade Shmupgrade.......I guess Northern Europe are on a different server or something.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I just updated. I just got my last 3 doughnuts from my goo's this morning. I needed 500 when I woke up and had just enough friends to collect from to get to my next 2000 goo interval.

Also, for those who are waiting. There will be no buildings to haunt or ghost to collect in your friends who have updated to the next level. It will show their goo count as Zero.
  • Scrambles25
    98 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I promised myself I would get Kang this year, as it was the only character I regretted missing over the last year. Then I promptly forgot all about that when installed today's update, so I guess I have to wait yet another year to pick him up.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I promised myself I would get Kang this year, as it was the only character I regretted missing over the last year. Then I promptly forgot all about that when installed today's update, so I guess I have to wait yet another year to pick him up.

Bummer. Maybe you can log on with an un-updated device. It may mess something else up, but you might be able to get Kang
  • ldulla30
    16 posts
    edited November 2013
    I updated already, only started playing a month ago so wanted to see what its like without the halloween stuff :D

Wow its so much brighter!!!
  • baxbooch
    214 posts
    edited November 2013
    304 more goo. Then I'll update.
  • Troystick
    2 posts
    edited November 2013
    Well after I waited 2 hours for the game to login (thanks for the waste of life EA!), I decided the update had screwed me. I was a few hundred goo from getting the last item and the only way I could get back in was updating. Couldn't you have waited until tomorrow to release the update you losers? Way to not allow users the day to complete their tasks. Almost time to delete this game anyway.
  • skylarkpilot
    192 posts
    edited November 2013
    However, having just bought five gazebos and nine dumpsters at least I got three doughnuts for going through the level up counter again........
  • Lovelybella87
    276 posts
    edited November 2013
    I'm going to hold out, not really in any rush to get to the next level, since when I update I get it right away anyway. I'm close to my next 2000 goo, so I'd rather have the free donuts. Let the force update come :evil:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.