EA Forums - Banner

Who will hold out and who will update?

Replies

• Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Troystick wrote:
    Well after I waited 2 hours for the game to login (thanks for the waste of life EA!), I decided the update had screwed me. I was a few hundred goo from getting the last item and the only way I could get back in was updating. Couldn't you have waited until tomorrow to release the update you losers? Way to not allow users the day to complete their tasks. Almost time to delete this game anyway.

You were a few hundred away, but then someone who was a thousand away would ask to keep it going another day. Sorry, but you had five weeks to collect 10,000 GOO. That's 286 per day. I got about 500 on my train ride in to work this morning.
  • Rickydevil
    204 posts
    edited November 2013
    Gonna hold off till the forced update.. maybe get a couple more free donuts !! :D
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited November 2013
    Troystick wrote:
    Well after I waited 2 hours for the game to login (thanks for the waste of life EA!), I decided the update had screwed me. I was a few hundred goo from getting the last item and the only way I could get back in was updating. Couldn't you have waited until tomorrow to release the update you losers? Way to not allow users the day to complete their tasks. Almost time to delete this game anyway.

I would highly recommend it for you.
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited November 2013
    Already updated & received my 2 donuts
  • ArminsFrozenPeas
    136 posts
    edited November 2013
    I'm 80 away from the next doughnut box, then I'll update. Super worried that it'll force prompt me before my friend visits reset in half an hour, or that all of them haven't already updated.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I already updated mine so i can work on fixing my panorama :-)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6345 posts Moderator
    edited November 2013
    No more ghosts for me. I updated right away
  • Troystick
    2 posts
    edited November 2013

Technically, today is November 7th so I should have the day to finish. Adding the update clearly caused a login problem for some users (ie: me), and in effect - forced me to update early. Unfortunately, I just discovered this forum and all of the friends I could add today. I would have easily covered the quota, but I'm sorry - waiting 2 hours for my iphone to login to a goo collecting game isn't high on my list of pass times.
    Jedihntr wrote:
    Troystick wrote:

You were a few hundred away, but then someone who was a thousand away would ask to keep it going another day. Sorry, but you had five weeks to collect 10,000 GOO. That's 286 per day. I got about 500 on my train ride in to work this morning.

• camiller497
    22 posts
    edited November 2013
    Troystick wrote:

I don't even see an update for Android yet. Perhaps you know someone with an android device that you could use?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I made it to one last box o' donuts! Thanks to my neighbors who held out on updating and gave me haunts and gremlins today! You guys are rock stars!
    Finally, I don't have to worry about what will happen when the update downloads (I'm on a kindle, it usually happens automatically) or I'm forced to update. Good luck everyone still needing a bit more goo!
  • TotalTapper
    348 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm still popping ghosts and dumping gremlins till they make me stop

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • empathy77
    4191 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Looks like a lot of my neighbors updated, that will probably make getting those 3 donuts a tad too hard, we'll see
  • Vs1976
    875 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Need 26 donuts before my last bonus. Hope some peeps still are active and goes into my town and leave me some goos. I wish I didn't stop the goo task on some of my characters last night. Would had gotten it by now.

Please No force update EA....at least for another few hours :oops:
  • walkerrosewood
    34 posts
    edited November 2013
    How long until they force you to update? I've got a long way to 10k goo still.
  • sharkattack99
    54 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Also nice we get milhouses parents too more characters lol

I updated right way was kinda bored can only pop so many ghosts before it just becomes tedious. Can't wait
    For Christmas update now :-).
  • pjblaze
    95 posts
    edited November 2013
    Managed to hold off the update until a few minutes ago,, although i couldn't go to a lot of my towns due to them having the update. Managed to get the last few hundred goo needed to hit 70,000 and got 2 donuts from tapping. I can't remember how many donuts i had before this event but think i earned close to 200. I will be glad to get my life back now though.

Have just over 70 left so now just need to decide whether to save up for a building +character or get a 60donut character
  • Vs1976
    875 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Just got my last free donut prize. Glad it wasn't a force update. :)
  • wkeeling78920
    248 posts
    edited November 2013
    Updated great to have color back was a great time but tired of popping ghosts
  • richardgar
    9 posts
    edited November 2013
    Ah it's the 8th in the UK and no option to update
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm still popping ghosts and dumping gremlins till they make me stop

if you need less than 200 goo to accomplish whatever you are doing go ahead and send me an add

Grrrrr...logged in with my Android phone today but forgot the phone automatically updates all apps as soon as it connects to wi-fi. I'm so bummed. No more free donuts.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.