2. Harm's Houseboat with Judge Constamce Harm
    3. I Can't Believe its a Law Firm! with Lionel Hutz
    4. Blue Haired Lawyer
  • Daniel91898
    35 posts
    edited November 2013
    Barney (for less than 250 donuts)
    ---
    Barney is 250 donuts?!?!I bought him months ago and completely forgot how much he was but now I'm regretting buying him
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Your mom
  • djmikeh
    86 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    LYLE LANLEY!
  • thomasda81
    96 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Funchal13 wrote:
    Mind you a way to attract more females would be to add the lingerie store....

... And here I was, thinking that those people hanging around outside Victoria's Secret in our mall were males. Doh!

LOL
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm not a feminist but I just want updates with females for the next 6 months or so. We have like a 80:20 proportion and there's easily a few they can add.
    It doesn't help that they make the few females they add premium either.
  • edited November 2013
    I would give anything for Lionel hutz or Troy McClure. I know it would be difficult to do but even if they didn't say anything that should do it. Please EA make this happen
  • stugg93
    11 posts
    edited November 2013
    I'd like to see Lionel Hutz and Troy McClure at some point :) I know Phil Hartman died tragically 15 years ago but I think it would be nice for his hilarious characters to be remembered in our towns much as Edna Krabappel is for Marcia Wallace.
  • Dalekbuster523
    909 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    What about Declan Desmond(the documentary presenter)? He'd be quite a entertaining choice.
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited November 2013
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    I'm not a feminist but I just want updates with females for the next 6 months or so. We have like a 80:20 proportion and there's easily a few they can add.

It reflects the ratio of male to female characters on the show quite adequately, though.

The show's main cast may consist of three male and three female voice actors, but whereas Dan Castallaneta, Hank Azaria and Harry Shearer voice between 15 and 20 regular characters each (all of them male), the women voice only a handful of characters: Julie Kavner has four (and that includes Marge's mother, who is in so few episodes she just barely counts as regular), Yeardley Smith has only Lisa, and Nancy Cartwright doesn't voice a single female recurring character and rather adds to the total of the male characters.

The other members of the regular cast are predominantly women, but only Tress MacNeille really boasts the number of female characters (about 10). Maggie Rosswell throws another four regular characters into the mix (six if you count Princess Kashmir and Mary Bailey as regular, assuming you know who they are). Both Pamela Hayden and Russi Taylor voice more male than female characters.

It goes on if you look at the recurring guest stars, where Marcia Wallace, Jan Hooks and Jane Kaczmarek are easily outnumbered by Phil Hartman, Joe Mantegna, Kelsey Grammer, Albert Brooks and Jon Lovitz.

Bottom line: You can't really blame the game for having so many more male than female characters, if on the show the ratio is pretty much the same.
  • TonyMinetana
    138 posts
    edited November 2013
    I would really like to see Sideshow Bob to become a permanent character....
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Level 38? I'm still hoping for the return of the thanksgiving balloons. Perhaps a story with some extended family like Jackie Bouvier? That could drop in two weeks and still be well ahead of the holiday. If that happened we'd see Christmas the first week of December and level 38 sometime mid month.
  • hotheadharvey
    12 posts
    edited November 2013
    Roger Myers Jr. w/ Itchy and Scratchy Studios and Chester J. Lampwick w/ bumtown hovel.
  • ciararonnie
    69 posts
    edited November 2013
    Maggie.

She's one of the main characters, it's about damn time.
  • Dalekbuster523
    909 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I would really like to see Sideshow Bob to become a permanent character....
    Same. I hate how so far he's just a character who pops up now and then for you to tap. Sideshow Bob deserves job tasks and a quest of his own. Great character.
  • Dalekbuster523
    909 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Maggie.

Her tasks would be a bit limited... :wink:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11530 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Maggie.

and she is in the game already with marge but due to the limits of her char. She is only in one task
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Dalekbuster523
    909 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Maggie.

and she is in the game already with marge but due to the limits of her char. She is only in one task
    Exactly. No need for her to appear as a separate character.
  • jcrews74
    126 posts
    edited November 2013
    Spider pig with a Harry plopper skin :D
  • thatjenr
    187 posts
    edited November 2013
    Anything and everything STONECUTTERS!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!