EA Forums - Banner

Level 38 characters???

Replies

• skippermeh
    296 posts
    edited November 2013
    Troy McClure troy.jpg

Or

Lionel Hutz images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzBYJ5MVKth8iDVj24F_ZzGLVydFq-ftDFNPIQZKQHr_GLvuTY0HyE-qEP
  • Dalekbuster523
    909 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    skippermeh wrote:
    Troy McClure troy.jpg

Or

Lionel Hutz images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzBYJ5MVKth8iDVj24F_ZzGLVydFq-ftDFNPIQZKQHr_GLvuTY0HyE-qEP
    "Hey, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from simulation games such as the Dims freeplay, Restaurant World and Farm City."
    :mrgreen:
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Tom Turkey

250px-Tom_turkey.jpg
  • Dalekbuster523
    909 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Tom Turkey

250px-Tom_turkey.jpg
    Perhaps he will be one of next year's Halloween characters?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11530 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Tom Turkey

250px-Tom_turkey.jpg
    why not a thxgiving questline character?...
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Dalekbuster523
    909 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Tom Turkey

250px-Tom_turkey.jpg
    He was part of a Treehouse Of Horror Harry Potter parody,so nothing to do with Thanksgiving.
  • cwbybri
    2 posts
    edited November 2013
    stugg93 wrote:
    I'd like to see Lionel Hutz and Troy McClure at some point :) I know Phil Hartman died tragically 15 years ago but I think it would be nice for his hilarious characters to be remembered in our towns much as Edna Krabappel is for Marcia Wallace.

I would love to see this too, and part of me has hope since not all characters have voices. But I think it's likely they won't. Groening and the producers have never mentioned McClure or Hutz or even referenced them since that tragedy. They should have a courthouse left. There are two judges they can bring in plus the blue haired lawyer.
  • TheFrinkLink
    106 posts
    edited November 2013
    Tom Turkey

250px-Tom_turkey.jpg
    He was part of a Treehouse Of Horror Harry Potter parody,so nothing to do with Thanksgiving.
    Actually it was the Charlie Brown Parody.
  • hotheadharvey
    12 posts
    edited November 2013
    cwbybri wrote:
    stugg93 wrote:
    I'd like to see Lionel Hutz and Troy McClure at some point :) I know Phil Hartman died tragically 15 years ago but I think it would be nice for his hilarious characters to be remembered in our towns much as Edna Krabappel is for Marcia Wallace.

I would love to see this too, and part of me has hope since not all characters have voices. But I think it's likely they won't. Groening and the producers have never mentioned McClure or Hutz or even referenced them since that tragedy. They should have a courthouse left. There are two judges they can bring in plus the blue haired lawyer.

The Playmates line of Simpsons figurines from 2002 feature both Troy McClure and Lionel Hutz, as well as Lunchlady Doris. The figurines had voice chips that could be activated when attached to specific receptacle bases.

I'm not sure what the difference would be concerning legal prohibitions, but it didn't impede Playmates and The Simpsons creative rights management from recreating these likenesses after the deaths of Phil Hartman and Doris Grau.
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Michael Jackson. :wink:

Leon.gif
  • Daniel91898
    35 posts
    edited November 2013
    We probably won't see the Crazy Cat Lady now since she was voiced by Marcia Wallace.

I'd like to see
    Dr Marvin Monroe
    Manjula Nahasapeemapetilon
    Brandine Spuckler
    Akira

I hate to be that person but Crazy Cat lady is voiced by Tress Macneille.xD
  • ROTKELFER
    62 posts
    edited November 2013
    I've been waiting for the Cat Lady since the beginning of the time, I mean since the day the game first came out.

I'd love to see her job options...

Throw cats while mumbling for 1 hour
    Throw cats while mumbling for 4 hours
    Throw cats while mumbling for 8 hours
    Throw cats while mumbling for 12 hours
    Throw cats while mumbling for 24 hours
  • jackbsmummy
    153 posts
    edited November 2013
    Bill and Marty kbbl radio hosts could come with the radio station

Mr costington should definitely come this Christmas with the costingtons store

Cookie Kwan and Dewey the music teacher

Lurleen and dr Marvin Monroe and Artie ziff
  • davieboy456
    8 posts
    edited November 2013
    Old Jewish Man with the Bank of Springfield. Why don't we have a bank yet?!

"Before this was the Bank of Springfield, this was the Midwest Saving and Loan, and before that, it was a abandoned theater, and BEFORE that, it was a theater!
  • Dalekbuster523
    909 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    philieb wrote:
    Michael Jackson. :wink:

Leon.gif
    He'd be a good one for them to include. But only as a voiced character. In fact,why don't they just include all of the real life celebrities' Simpsons counterparts?
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited November 2013
    My guess is that level 38 will be next Thursday and it will contain:

Judge Snyder w/ Court House
    Premium: Blue Haired Lawyer
  • excelsior0808
    98 posts
    edited November 2013
    How has Brandine not made it into the game yet? I think she would be great. I think current character wives that are missing should be added sooner than later. With as hard as it is to find characters roaming the town joint task have grown favor in my opinion. Just think of all the joint tasks that could be added with the addition of the wives/significant others.

It would be awesome if they added them during Christmas or Valentines Day (and make use of Swanky Fish/Howards Flowers).

I would enjoy the Courthouse with Judge Snyder, Judge Harm and her boathouse, and the Blue Haired Lawyer. Questline would be great and easy to come up with. Kids go on rampage, police get them and Snake, then go after Mr. Burns for hiding nuclear waste.

I could see an influx of wives for Valentine's day. Manjula, Helen Lovejoy, Brandine, etc.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6284 posts Moderator
    edited November 2013
    The Playmates line of Simpsons figurines from 2002 feature both Troy McClure and Lionel Hutz, as well as Lunchlady Doris. The figurines had voice chips that could be activated when attached to specific receptacle bases.

I'm not sure what the difference would be concerning legal prohibitions, but it didn't impede Playmates and The Simpsons creative rights management from recreating these likenesses after the deaths of Phil Hartman and Doris Grau.

This is so true. I had forgotten about those World of Simpsons figures and playsets. I used to have so many of them. But it does beg the question. If Playmates got the rights to use Phil Hartman's characters, then surely EA can do the same. And I remember they had Lionel Hutz & Troy McClure as figures. Heck all the characters were voiced. So I don't know what EA's problem is. Because I have The Simpsons ps3 game that came out in 2007 at the same time as the movie & every single character was voiced & that game was made by EA as well.

VJKzTWz.jpg
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm so sick of people screaming for the characters they want. Some people around here even made their signature demand their top request.
    :lol: I get that
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Russ Cargill, Ms. Hoover, Mr. Bergstrom, Judge Snyder, Blue-haired lawyer, and Crazy Cat Lady
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!