EA Forums - Banner

Donuts for cleaning up SF

not sure but I not got a donut from clean ups in months!!!

Replies

• fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited November 2013
    I think it's random and varies from person to person, but I would guess that you might get 3-4 from cleaning ALL the trash in SF.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm pretty sure the chance is tiny. like 2% or something. I've gotten a few when cleaning trash I didn't want, but I probably wouldn't clean my "decoration" trash on those odds.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    i got about 6 so far from about half of springfield being cleaned

• just_glyding
    191 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Scratch that, for some reason I thought this was about cleaning up Krustyland.

Does anyone know whether you can find donuts cleaning up Krustyland? I haven't found any yet but have lots of land I haven't bothered buying yet.
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited November 2013
    Not sure about KL, but the SF rate is 1:50.
  • Pseudonumon
    101 posts
    edited November 2013
    I read somewhere that if you clean up 10 items in a row you get a donut, and I did confirm this worked for me once, but not the second time. I just got one today for cleaning up one item, seems random.
  • truvoo
    59 posts
    edited November 2013
    brewdog79 wrote:
    Not sure about KL, but the SF rate is 1:50.

If that's the case then I'd rather keep my trash.
  • truvoo
    59 posts
    edited November 2013
    I read somewhere that if you clean up 10 items in a row you get a donut, and I did confirm this worked for me once, but not the second time. I just got one today for cleaning up one item, seems random.

Maybe I'll give this a try since it is only 10 pieces.
  • just_glyding
    191 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    truvoo wrote:

My wife cleaned up 12 bits today and got nothing. I cleaned up about 6 pieces a few days ago and scored 2 donuts...
  • edited November 2013
    I think I've only gotten two donuts from the Clean Up Springfield task. If you like the trash/garbage as decoration I say keep it because your chances of getting donuts are slim, yet there is still a chance you may find one or two . . . it's a long shot!
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I have had 10-12 and still have 10-12 squares of land to buy. But some people have had more some have had less. Luck of the draw i guess
  • truvoo
    59 posts
    edited November 2013
    truvoo wrote:

Well, after cleaning up 20 pieces of trash with no donuts I gave up. Now my brown hoarder house is partially bare. Will have to restock up on trash the next time I purchase more land.
  • Jango_Fett327
    104 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I've gotten a couple from doing it, and a couple from the same piece of trash that keeps showing up no matter how many times I clean it
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!