EA Forums - Banner

Why are we STILL playing the Halloween release?

I got the update and have no hint of halloween now.
Playing since Aug 2011

Replies

• forbiddeneve
    293 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Never mind, its an App store update which my iPad is supposed to update automatically. I got the massive update earlier today and now I'm doing the App store update. FINALLY.
    Playing since Aug 2011
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Huh. Might need to re-install. My update just came in and there are no ghosts or haunted buildings or anything. (Although it did say that the graffiti I had was left by "The Ghosts" :lol: )
  • ptbcoins
    58 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I have not updated yet, and am still visiting friends. Just now, some, make that most people have 0 goo on their counters and I cannot enter their towns as they have updated. I guess visiting will go that much faster.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    neuroheart wrote:
    Huh. Might need to re-install. My update just came in and there are no ghosts or haunted buildings or anything. (Although it did say that the graffiti I had was left by "The Ghosts" :lol: )

The ghosts are spray painting our buildings? eek!
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    But did the OK boxes which say
    username visited tour Springfield
    get deleted?
  • Vs1976
    874 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I need 27 more goos before I get the bonus donut boxes.... Need my peeps to get me those little goos before the next update. :oops:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!