EA Forums - Banner

Oh Graffiti...how I missed you

Prev1
It's nice to have things back to normal for a little. :mrgreen:

Right?

This is all brand new to me, so I have no answer ...

HOWEVER, I need to tell you that your award ribbon in your signature is absolutely AWESOME.

Replies

• Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited November 2013
    Why thank you...so is yours :)
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Why thank you...so is yours :)

:)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • TonyMinetana
    138 posts
    edited November 2013
    Yeah I don't get why people does that. ..
    It lowers both the one who is the "victim" and the ones doing it's rate of whatever it's called...
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited November 2013
    It lowers both the one who is the "victim" and the ones doing it's rate of whatever it's called...

Huh?
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited November 2013

That's not true. It's a good thing for the "victim". And it doesn't harm the vandal.
  • jacobjdevore
    387 posts
    edited November 2013

Victim. LOL.

Folks need to remember that the actions of neighbors/other players in the actual game are incredibly simple. There's no right or wrong way to tap in this game and no good neighbors or bad neighbors. TSTO lacks the barbarism of the game's forum.

There are no victims.

It's just people tapping, bro.
  • LuGer33x
    152 posts Member
    edited November 2013

Victim. LOL.

Folks need to remember that the actions of neighbors/other players in the actual game are incredibly simple. There's no right or wrong way to tap in this game and no good neighbors or bad neighbors. TSTO lacks the barbarism of the game's forum.

There are no victims.

Epic, lol.
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator
    Xbox Live - The Snake Esq
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited November 2013
    Yeah defo nice to see the tagging back again :) Although i do miss the ghosts around the BDH :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited November 2013

Victim. LOL.

There are no victims.

I thought house farmers were bad neighbours and were Doing It Wrong?
  • heidioosthui
    113 posts
    edited November 2013
    It IS nice - so bright it damn near hurt my eyes for the first while :D

As far as I understand clearing graffiti up in your own town boosts your righteousness level. My righteousness level is ONE star at the moment so I put the baddies in jail and am waiting for graffiti and sideshow Bob to test that theory.
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Yes so glad it is back, i completely forgot about Graffiti so i had a nice surprise when i visited my friends :)
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Yeah defo nice to see the tagging back again :) Although i do miss the ghosts around the BDH :(

Yes i will miss that animation, is it confirmed we now have a permanent one for elChemistry?
  • heidioosthui
    113 posts
    edited November 2013
    Kind of related newbie question. From posts I gleaned that cleaning graffiti might up righteousness and that tapping a building resets it's money-making abilities. What happens if you tap the Channel 6 building though?
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Kind of related newbie question. From posts I gleaned that cleaning graffiti might up righteousness and that tapping a building resets it's money-making abilities. What happens if you tap the Channel 6 building though?

Nothing, complete waste of a Tap, not sure why EA haven't fixed it really
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited November 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Yes i will miss that animation, is it confirmed we now have a permanent one for elChemistry?

The BDH is my fav animation by far was so glad to see it back for halloween, as for the El Chemistry i have everyone on tasks at the moment so i cannot confirm this for you my friend :(
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

The BDH is my fav animation by far was so glad to see it back for halloween, as for the El Chemistry i have everyone on tasks at the moment so i cannot confirm this for you my friend :(

No, it looks like it was just part of a one-off quest, as usual :roll:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited November 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

No, it looks like it was just part of a one-off quest, as usual :roll:

Thats a shame, the lights on that building are cool
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Lame :(
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited November 2013
    It IS nice - so bright it damn near hurt my eyes for the first while :D

As far as I understand clearing graffiti up in your own town boosts your righteousness level. My righteousness level is ONE star at the moment so I put the baddies in jail and am waiting for graffiti and sideshow Bob to test that theory.

Cleaning up your neighbor's graffiti also raises your righteousness level. It will drop back to one every once I. A while randomly but a few grafetti clean ups usually gets it back to 5 stars.
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited November 2013

The channel 6 buildings has tasks though...sort if like Cletus' farm. It you don't set them and tap the building, nothing happens so remember to set them so you can collect $$$ and XP from that building.
  • TonyMinetana
    138 posts
    edited November 2013
    Ah ok.... It was something that I read either on the forums or some tapped out wiki....
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!