EA Forums - Banner

Frink

Prev1
Frinks has gone on sale before but it was a package deal with Duff brewery (if I remember correctly). It's one of the best characters out there and he has some really cool outdoor animation. I love the 1 hr task. He is definitely worth 150 donuts.

Replies

• KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Yeah go for it, frink is still one of my favorite premiums. Gil sales are so few and far between.
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited November 2013
    Vs1976 wrote:
    Frinks has gone on sale before but it was a package deal with Duff brewery (if I remember correctly). It's one of the best characters out there and he has some really cool outdoor animation. I love the 1 hr task. He is definitely worth 150 donuts.

Hmm. See those are the two I really want, Frink and the Brewery. Obviously there is no way to know if they'd go on sale again, or together, but I'm wondering if I should wait in case they do something for the holidays.
  • Vs1976
    875 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    jraffa50 wrote:
    Vs1976 wrote:

Hmm. See those are the two I really want, Frink and the Brewery. Obviously there is no way to know if they'd go on sale again, or together, but I'm wondering if I should wait in case they do something for the holidays.

You can try waiting at around Christmas. Gil sale don't happen that often and the last one was in Dec. I doubt EA will do the same pkg deal. Once the Christmas update comes up probably by end of November, ea might do the same bonus donuts. You can save up then. The duff brewery is probably the 2nd best premium item especially if you have the Duff Stadium (which was free on whacky day). It has Duffman flying over the stadium on a 2hr task.
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited November 2013
    Vs1976 wrote:
    jraffa50 wrote:
    Vs1976 wrote:

You can try waiting at around Christmas. Gil sale don't happen that often and the last one was in Dec. I doubt EA will do the same pkg deal. Once the Christmas update comes up probably by end of November, ea might do the same bonus donuts. You can save up then. The duff brewery is probably the 2nd best premium item especially if you have the Duff Stadium (which was free on whacky day). It has Duffman flying over the stadium on a 2hr task.

Thanks for your help. I agree they probably won't do exactly what they did before. I feel like those are two of the older items and I really should have those now that I have the donuts for them.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited November 2013
    Vs1976 wrote:

150 d'ohnuts? That doesen't sound right.
  • Vs1976
    875 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    jraffa50 wrote:
    Vs1976 wrote:
    jraffa50 wrote:
    Vs1976 wrote:

Thanks for your help. I agree they probably won't do exactly what they did before. I feel like those are two of the older items and I really should have those now that I have the donuts for them.

I originally wasn't going to spend money on this game. I missed out on the Gil same where Frinks & Duff was in sale. However, once EA did the donut sale, I decided to bite. I had invested a lot of time at this point and I thought it was worth it. If you have the donuts, get Frinks. I know I would. GL on your choice....but waiting might pay off too lol
  • TotalTapper
    348 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Hold on to your d'nuts till xmas, bet there is a package deal on items you are lusting for
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited November 2013
    Hold on to your d'nuts till xmas, bet there is a package deal on items you are lusting for

It's so difficult! I want to spend! But you are right, I'm going to try to restrain myself.
  • baxbooch
    214 posts
    edited November 2013
    The brewery will definitely go onsale because I just bought it! :wink: Saved up for 6 months! Duffman's flying over the stadium right now! :D

There was a gil sale in May also. I think that's when it was. It's been since december because I've been playing since April and I've seen it.
  • RynoJordan23
    470 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I finally bought Frink during the Halloween event. Totally worth it, as I've been wanting to get him for awhile now.

Also, FLAVIN! :D
  • bncagney
    131 posts
    edited November 2013
    I have been saving up for Fink! I am short just 3 donuts! Next level up and I should have it. I have Duff Man and its my favorite but I never have enough donuts to do one of the combo deals and chances are I will have one of the items anyway. I have Sideshow Mell, Otto, and Duffman. Duffman is awesome and I love the task with duff stadium.
  • cvf007
    1077 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm saving my donuts for Frink
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited November 2013
    jraffa50 wrote:
    Vs1976 wrote:

Those two and the Aztec theater were 3 that I really wanted. I still love frink and his lab and the aztec theater. brewery is big but i like duffman walking around. he has a cool task if you have the baseball field too. Do you like Aztec theater?
  • JGEEZY79
    14 posts
    edited November 2013
    Frink is a must have if you have donuts. Him and otto are definite donut purchases
  • Bettyumu
    81 posts
    edited November 2013
    I got Frink from a golden Buddha, you could try that but it's all down to luck I suppose.
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Just buy the Funzos and some white fences. :P
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Just buy the Funzos and some white fences. :P
    Bettyumu wrote:
    I got Frink from a golden Buddha, you could try that but it's all down to luck I suppose.

tumblr_lysozaPyBs1r4bl01o1_500.gif
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited November 2013
    Frink is a great choice no doubt about it, but might be worth waiting to see what xmas brings us :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • tyleerxo
    234 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Stop acting like a scrooge and just get him.

You are delusional if you think you are going to get him any cheaper.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    tyleerxo wrote:
    Stop acting like a scrooge and just get him.

You are delusional if you think you are going to get him any cheaper.

He is not being a Scrooge nor is he looking to get him cheaper. He is being prudent and asking for the best advice on how to invest his hard saved donuts.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.