EA Forums - Banner

Viewing other users cities

As of now I don't think so. Is there a reason why you'd want that? If you want to determine whether you'll friend someone based on how their Springfield looks, I'd say your best bet would be to add them, and if you don't want them anymore, just remove them.

(To remove, click on your friend list, then go to their profile, tap the "+" and select remove friend).

Here's a thread that you might find useful, if indeed creative Springfield ideas is what you're looking for.

Best Springfields!: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9108288.page

Replies

• shockman85
    265 posts
    edited November 2012
    That's what I've been doing. Just thought here might be some other way. Thanks.
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    I think this is a good idea. In Tiny Tower, you could share your tower. Click "Share", and the game would make a jpg of your tower, upload the image to a website, and give you the link. All you need to do is post the link. I think EA should do something similar - maybe have an index so we could surf through all the posted towns. This would be easier than friending everyone, and we could see a lot more players Springfield.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    I think this is a good idea. In Tiny Tower, you could share your tower. Click "Share", and the game would make a jpg of your tower, upload the image to a website, and give you the link. All you need to do is post the link. I think EA should do something similar - maybe have an index so we could surf through all the posted towns. This would be easier than friending everyone, and we could see a lot more players Springfield.

I agree. I like that idea.
  • KingVicc
    124 posts
    edited November 2012
    QUOTE: XBL-Heretic: "I think this is a good idea. In Tiny Tower, you could share your tower. Click "Share", and the game would make a jpg of your tower, upload the image to a website, and give you the link. All you need to do is post the link. I think EA should do something similar - maybe have an index so we could surf through all the posted towns. This would be easier than friending everyone, and we could see a lot more players Springfield."

I think that would work well. Another thing EA could do, to eliminate the whole "sharing feature" is to allow people to have a privacy setting (Allow anyone to view your town? Yes? No?) And when you search up a friend you can see a quick preview (an image would be the fastest). But hey maybe the sharing feature would be easier to implement.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!