EA Forums - Banner

Which is better

I like Otto, so funny, but recently got Frink as well with my old donuts I had. Both are nice.

Replies

• subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited November 2013
    I would get otto cos hes a good character and he can go into KL
  • Deverz85
    162 posts
    edited November 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    I would get otto cos hes a good character and he can go into KL

I visit KL about once a fortnight, Not a big deal there

Are they both voiced btw?
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Personally i would get Frink. His lab is one of the coolest buildings and he is one of the best characters, has a wicked 1hr task
  • badbutttuesday
    109 posts
    edited November 2013
    Deverz85 wrote:
    I always swore to myself I would never buy donuts for this game until I saw Kodos and I just had to have her(?)

Anyway long story short I got a truck load and have 170 donuts left

My problem is do I get Frink or Community Centre and start saving again or do I get Otto and save a bit less and get a character without a building/item

Or do I just go ~3 free roamers.

I hear a lot of good things about Frink but nothing about the other premiums

10 bucks says you buy more donuts!
  • Deverz85
    162 posts
    edited November 2013
    Deverz85 wrote:
    I always swore to myself I would never buy donuts for this game until I saw Kodos and I just had to have her(?)

Anyway long story short I got a truck load and have 170 donuts left

My problem is do I get Frink or Community Centre and start saving again or do I get Otto and save a bit less and get a character without a building/item

Or do I just go ~3 free roamers.

I hear a lot of good things about Frink but nothing about the other premiums

10 bucks says you buy more donuts!

It will happen I've broken the barrier

I went with frink if anyone is interested. I can use the alien decorations around it now
  • Ditsy6
    255 posts
    edited November 2013
    Good choice... Both characters are cool in my opinion and yes both are voiced as well.

• Dalekbuster523
    914 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    If I were you, I wouldn't spend any money on a simulation game at all. It's a waste of money. Much better to take the free path and see how much premium currency you can get.
    The Real Dalekbuster523, Coming Soon to Nethersphere Online
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.