EA Forums - Banner

Worst mystery box ever...

Prev13
That's not the worst!!

Mystery Box > Homer Buddah > Mystery Box > Wooden Fence (x1)

Replies

• the_jazzdevil
    140 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Plenty of us have. Wait until you get a newspaper dispenser! :lol:
  • chaiguy1337
    65 posts
    edited November 2012
    Homer807 wrote:
    That's not the worst!!

:mrgreen:

Way to get your hopes up eh? :P
  • IconicCharm
    224 posts
    edited November 2012
    Wait untill you get a shrub.....
  • the_jazzdevil
    140 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Wait untill you get a shrub.....

Hahahahaha... Really? :lol:
  • Homer807
    267 posts
    edited November 2012
    Homer807 wrote:
    That's not the worst!!

:mrgreen:

Way to get your hopes up eh? :P

When i got my Lemon Three i bought 60 doughnuts from the store, and then bought 1 homer buddah and got 60 more doughnuts. So then i bought mystery boxes for about 100 doughnuts and got money,newspaper dispensers,gazeboo and all of that crap untill i got another mystery box in it.. Then another one,another one and.. Lemon Three =D
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited November 2012
    Yeah the mystery box is awesome, all the time. I love getting trees every five days.
  • a308936
    55 posts
    edited November 2012
    I'm sure this already happened to plenty of people.... but opened mystery box. Said I got 10 donuts. Game crash. New mystery box. Wooden fence. LOVE IT. NOT. Could've really used the 10 donuts too. Oh well. Moving on.
  • DohMoe
    506 posts
    edited November 2012
    Plenty of us have. Wait until you get a newspaper dispenser! :lol:

I had 11 Newspaper Dispensers in a ROW when I started playing. Stupid Misery Boxes..
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited November 2012
    My next misery box is tomorrow.. Not gonna get my hopes up. I still don't have a freakin lemon tree.
  • marioalv17
    69 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Ahhh the mystery box!! That hopeful moment when I see Burn's face and cross my fingers and hope for my ever so elusive Lemon Tree. But a shrub is always a nice surprise as well (note the sarcasm) :?
  • RedwoodHugger
    26 posts
    edited November 2012
    I'm sure my first mystery box was a lemon tree! Didn't really appreciate the luckiness of this until I started visiting the forum. My luck ran out that day though- all I've had since are newspaper dispensers, brown fences and parking lots- single items each time. But I guess I should be grateful- is a lemon tree the best you can get from a mystery box?
  • chaiguy1337
    65 posts
    edited November 2012
    No you can definitely get some pretty good stuff according to the description. Some of the better items being:

- Donuts
    - Squeaky voice teen
    - Tire fire
    - Lard lad

I guess I can't complain too much as I did get my lemon tree last week and was pretty excited about that. I've also won 3 white picket fences.

I'm just glad the halloween boxes are done with as I'm sick of "winning" toilet paper and eggs. :P
  • jbondra
    204 posts
    edited November 2012
    Got 3 white fence panels today. At least that's considered a premium item :)
  • DohMoe
    506 posts
    edited November 2012
    There IS a chance you can win 300 Donuts. Someone experienced this on the forum.
  • hgfxf
    171 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    BucKl.jpg

Score! 3x the awesomeness!
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Wooden fench :x
  • 28karla01
    18 posts
    edited November 2012
    Only had 3 and. They were fence, shrub and bin lol
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited November 2012
    5 wooden fence
  • mattmcshane
    428 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm not sure how Many people are aware of this but there used to be a bug with the mystery boxes. This is going back months ago before the game was re released. Basically the boxes you got every 5 days always had 10 donuts in ONLY IF you had never bought one in the game. If you'd bought one then the 5 day boxes always gave you $500. I figured this out with the multiple accounts I used to have - mainly because of crashes. The game was so unstable back then.

The first update in June or July fixed this bug unfortunately. Was cool while it lasted though, as I'd figured it out. I got mole man and squeaky voiced teen on my main (and now only) account.

My last 2 boxes have been trees. Just got today's and it was a mystery box inside a mystery box. Inside that one was..... A Tree.
  • keslover17
    60 posts
    edited November 2012
    Yeesh, I have stupid good luck I guess

Been playing since September, second or third week, and I've pulled SVTeen and a lemon tree from the weekly boxes. The lemon tree I got a parking lot, crashed, went back in and BOOM lemon tree :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.