EA Forums - Banner

whats the best decoration item to write messages?

I use flowers.

Add me to see

Replies

• smith3198
    688 posts
    edited November 2013
    Human **** Matter?....!

That's MY personal Favorite when I really want to get a point across!
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited November 2013
    I haven't done it but in the towns I've visited, the little pumpkins really seem to stand out.
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited November 2013
    Fences,hedges or shrubs
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited November 2013
    People barely read my sign (made out of pumpkins) so it's almost not worth the land the sign takes up. It's probably easier to add some new tile tapping friends from one of the many tile tapping threads than to try to train your existing friends. Only the forum regulars seem hip to the tile glitch.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Pink houses are the best for that
  • Helen0725
    553 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Pumpkins would work if you had a lot of them or anything round and small.
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I wrecked my landing zone with a sign asking for SP taps for a couple of days and it didn't make a jot of difference.

Having said that I always like shrubs for messages, because they are cheap ;)
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Pink houses are the best for that

Ha! Lots of them too... In really tight rows so you have to read it from The International Space Station.
  • Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    One of my neighbours has written it in shrubs, with some handy arrows incase you don't know where Squidport is.

The funniest thing was that they kept us updated with how many hours it would be until the tile was ready.
  • 6th_LayerofHell
    133 posts
    edited November 2013
    I made my pumpkins say tiles but my friends cant read maybe.?. Haha. I alao have a lame arrow..
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited November 2013
    I made my pumpkins say tiles but my friends cant read maybe.?. Haha. I alao have a lame arrow..

hey....i have TWO lame arrows. I don't know why i bothered to add the second one after they totally ignored the first, but yet i did. :shock: :mrgreen:
  • 6th_LayerofHell
    133 posts
    edited November 2013

hey....i have TWO lame arrows. I don't know why i bothered to add the second one after they totally ignored the first, but yet i did. :shock: :mrgreen:
    Lmk if it works ill add 3 more.. got 200 plus pumpkins.. yay
  • gavthomson
    192 posts New member
    edited November 2013
    Airion wrote:
    One of my neighbours has written it in shrubs, with some handy arrows incase you don't know where Squidport is.

The funniest thing was that they kept us updated with how many hours it would be until the tile was ready.

Yeah I did that too.
  • mbaron312775
    133 posts
    edited November 2013
    One of my neighbors used expensive park stonework. It must have cost a fortune.
  • Davebod89
    25 posts
    edited November 2013
    Hedges seem to work pretty well
  • thito01
    60 posts
    edited November 2013
    I first used traffic cones in 4 wide, 7 high letters. One of my friends said it was not obvious, so I switches to hedges. Still, many ignore it. And it's the only thing you see in my landing zone:
    Screenshot_2013-11-09-12-54-26.png
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.