EA Forums - Banner

New info on gettin Extra Cash and xp!

Prev13
That is fantastic info my friend. I just set up a performance there for the 1st time in months. Any friends maxed out at SP listen up. Extra XP is never a bad thing.

Edit: I went to add you but the system didn't recognize your name. It's not just for lower levels. It's the thrill of getting double for nothing, esp. If SP now maxed.

2nd Edit: my stage is directly below and to the left of the landing site. I don't want to waste space on a decoration arrow.

Replies

• crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    mut6rbz.gif
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited November 2013
    dgwglenn wrote:
    That is fantastic info my friend. I just set up a performance there for the 1st time in months. Any friends maxed out at SP listen up. Extra XP is never a bad thing.

Edit: I went to add you but the system didn't recognize your name. It's not just for lower levels. It's the thrill of getting double for nothing, esp. If SP now maxed.

2nd Edit: my stage is directly below and to the left of the landing site. I don't want to waste space on a decoration arrow.

Thanks!

I guess your right double or triple the money and xp can't hurt. But for players that have been playing for a while cash and xp might not be an issue so it wouldn't be as interesting and motivating as the Squidport Tile addition but I guess since I am maxed out on SP tiles might just let Open air stage sit there next time and just let it collect handshakes just cause it gives and extra incentive and helps a little for bonus levels.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    :shock: Thanks for sharing. Please tap my stage, Land of Comedy. I can't wait to try this out! :mrgreen: (And I will return the favor.)
  • DOMINICAN BRED
    38 posts
    edited November 2013
    mind blowing
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited November 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    :shock: Thanks for sharing. Please tap my stage, Land of Comedy. I can't wait to try this out! :mrgreen: (And I will return the favor.)

:D
  • 6th_LayerofHell
    133 posts
    edited November 2013
    Thx for info ill click on the ones my friends have test this out..wish i had one now..how much exp does it normly give you before this tho?.?
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited November 2013
    Hey Land0fComedy,

I see a handshake that I'm guessing is from you. I don't know how many of my friends have seen this thread but I'm going to leave that first one there to see what happens. I wasn't able to return the favor because your's didn't show anything but I will return.
    I wonder if EA is messing with us and have added this twist because a lot of people are maxed on SP tiles. Not as rewarding but just as intriguing. Hey, maybe the rewards will grow exponentially (2taps is double, 3 taps is 4x, 4 taps is 8x etc.). Now that would be something.
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited November 2013
    indys2nd wrote:

Hey, Indy! Sorry for butting in- just wanted to let you know I just visited your town 3 times and tapped the stage once each time. Please let me know if it worked. :D
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited November 2013
    You guys are geniuses! Thanks for the info and thanks for helping me choose my next purchase lol
  • 6th_LayerofHell
    133 posts
    edited November 2013
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    You guys are geniuses! Thanks for the info and thanks for helping me choose my next purchase lol
    I am starting to love this site the more time i spend here..good info :P
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6356 posts Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Good find :thumbup:

Kevin-Butler-Mind-Blown.gif
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Wait, would this be the same for Channel 6? :shock: We need to test this. Purely academically, of course :lol:
  • gotemcoach82
    87 posts
    edited November 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Wait, would this be the same for Channel 6? :shock: We need to test this. Purely academically, of course :lol:

My channel ocho should be done at 10 pm o'clock central time here in the states. Anyone want to try this out PM me
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    My channel 6 is ready for collection, can anyone tap it? (The stage, too, if you can)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6356 posts Moderator
    edited November 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    My channel 6 is ready for collection, can anyone tap it? (The stage, too, if you can)

Just tapped you a tri-fecta. Squidport tile, air stage & channel 6. Enjoy :mrgreen:
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Just tapped you a tri-fecta. Squidport tile, air stage & channel 6. Enjoy :mrgreen:

Sweet! If this works, 'The Trifecta' is gonna be a thing :lol:
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited November 2013
    Hey mwdalton,

Just sent an invite. I now have two handshakes at the open air stage. Too bad you can't tell who from without tapping them. My channel 6 news is ready. I can't believe I spent donuts to speed it up. I must be sick. I'm maxed on SP tiles so I'm not eligible for the trifecta.

You do know that if this ever started working on all the buildings everyone would be collecting handshakes and no cash or XP.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I do not have the stage. But I'll tap stages I see in other towns now, for sure!

If it works for Channel Six I'll be pretty stoked. Ocho already pays out pretty well, if I can get multiples that would be... just super sweet.
  • johncolombo
    11583 posts Senior Moderator
    edited November 2013
    I'm in. SP tiles are used up in my town but I'll still tap yours plus 6 and stage if you tap my 6 and stage.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited November 2013
    Did it also work on Channel 6?
    I will leave all mine up the SP tile, open air stage (it's ready if any of my neighbors are reading), and channel six should be ready any minute
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.