EA Forums - Banner

Anyone else..

The voices in my head tell me that the gremlins i hear aren't real.

But I think if you visit someones' town and they have not updated yet you can still hear them.

Replies

• baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited November 2013
    I heard gremlins in MY town and I've updated. It's happens as soon as I get into my town. Wth?!
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    baylensmom wrote:
    I heard gremlins in MY town and I've updated. It's happens as soon as I get into my town. Wth?!

I think it's Sideshow Bob making the noise (since he works on the same game mechanic)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6308 posts Moderator
    edited November 2013
    I wish I was able to keep one of those Gremlins in my town. Hopefully next year they will be available for purchase
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited November 2013
    Anyone else get a notification saying your SP is full of ghosts. I logged in heard the gremlins but no ghosts :/

• mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I wish I was able to keep one of those Gremlins in my town. Hopefully next year they will be available for purchase

Yeah, I'm devastated we didn't get to keep a pet gremlin :cry: I've got drains I need unclogging :lol:
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited November 2013
    :thumbup:
    mwdalton wrote:

Yeah, I'm devastated we didn't get to keep a pet gremlin :cry: I've got drains I need unclogging :lol:
    :thumbup:
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I hear the shrill yell of gremlins quite often.

Makes me wonder what else they left behind.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    Anyone else get a notification saying your SP is full of ghosts. I logged in heard the gremlins but no ghosts :/
    I did.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.