EA Forums - Banner

Righteousness

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9387348.page

Read this and you should get all the info you need. Good luck!

Replies

• jfcal2005
    52 posts
    edited November 2013
    Haha thanks
    That's what I thought then..
    Nobody has a clue either :)
  • kungpao214
    301 posts
    edited November 2013
    Righteousness: (referred to as "Crime" in the Raw Files)
    **I'm not sure exactly how this rating works with Vandalizing, but there are 2 buildings which boost your crime rating. Outerhaven found in the Raw files that you lose 5 points every time a building is vandalized, and gain 1 point back for cleaning it up. We are still investigating to see how you can have 5 stars in Righteousness when you appear to lose 4 points every time a you get vandalized and clean it up. The code adds up, but the logic doesn't. Perhaps there's a time element, but not quite sure yet (just a theory).

This is why it's bad to graffiti people. I keep reading on here that it helps but no.. It doesn't. I went to bed last night with 5 stars in this and woke up with 1 and the only thing graffiti'd was Moe's.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I find Sideshow Bob likes to hide, and you don't get alerted to his presence until you go to close out or switch screens and curse yourself as you try frantically to go back, only to find he's split. That'll kill ratings like you would not believe.
  • jfcal2005
    52 posts
    edited November 2013
    There's defo a time element as it is really regularly that my rating drops from 5 to 1 star for no apparent reason.
    Once I visit 15 of my neighbours and only clean or vandalisetheir buildings iit's back to 5 again..
    So vandalise neighbours or clean neighbours?
  • Jax001100
    1004 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Don't vandalise or clean in other towns. You need to let them clean up the graffiti to improve their Righteousness rating. Try to clean any graffiti asap in your own town to get your rating back up and get rid of Sideshow Bob as quick as you can. Not sure if tapping him in other towns does anything to the rating, but I do it for the $$$.
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    kungpao214 wrote:
    Righteousness: (referred to as "Crime" in the Raw Files)
    **I'm not sure exactly how this rating works with Vandalizing, but there are 2 buildings which boost your crime rating. Outerhaven found in the Raw files that you lose 5 points every time a building is vandalized, and gain 1 point back for cleaning it up. We are still investigating to see how you can have 5 stars in Righteousness when you appear to lose 4 points every time a you get vandalized and clean it up. The code adds up, but the logic doesn't. Perhaps there's a time element, but not quite sure yet (just a theory).

This is why it's bad to graffiti people. I keep reading on here that it helps but no.. It doesn't. I went to bed last night with 5 stars in this and woke up with 1 and the only thing graffiti'd was Moe's.

This is old info, i get vandalised and it doesn't affect my righteousness at all
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!