EA Forums - Banner

Is "celebrate wod fir" a visible task?

Yes, the 4 kids have an outdoor task (16h) where they walk around with wigs on

Replies

• kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited November 2013
    Cool, thank you! Now I have to calculate how many days it'll take me to save up for it.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    kylstrk wrote:
    Cool, thank you! Now I have to calculate how many days it'll take me to save up for it.

Do realize it is a decoration. It does not pay out any cash and only XP when purchased. If you purchase it with zero cash reserves ; I bet 2 new buildings will become available and you will save again.

A good rule of thumb but these expensive decorations when you have 3X the cash in reserve
  • kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited November 2013
    kylstrk wrote:

Do realize it is a decoration. It does not pay out any cash and only XP when purchased. If you purchase it with zero cash reserves ; I bet 2 new buildings will become available and you will save again.

A good rule of thumb but these expensive decorations when you have 3X the cash in reserve

That is a smart idea. Unfortunately I am not as smart playing this game and I'm just going for it.

I'm not spending a single dollar til I have it, and at this rate it'll probably take about 3 weeks haha. I don't mind, I like seeing the $$ go up.

$122,000 after 3 days :)

Edit: just realize that I posted this in the wrong section, sorry guys!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!