EA Forums - Banner

Confirm Donut Spend

I don't know why this happens to some of you. But mine has never switched off ever from the very first time I put it on months ago when it was first introduced

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Mine switched back to off, but that's probably because I had to re-install (twice) to get past the spinning donut.
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited November 2013
    I don't know why this happens to some of you. But mine has never switched off ever from the very first time I put it on months ago when it was first introduced

Same here.
  • erchin8
    265 posts
    edited November 2013

My confirm spend has never reset either. Does the OS matter? I'm on Android. A real-life friend has to reset hers every time; she's on iOS.
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited November 2013
    erchin8 wrote:

My confirm spend has never reset either. Does the OS matter? I'm on Android. A real-life friend has to reset hers every time; she's on iOS.

I'm on iOS 7 on an iPhone 4s. So, no, I don't think OS matters.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited November 2013
    I always chack mine, but it has never switched off yet.... :twisted:
  • thito01
    60 posts
    edited November 2013
    Mine was reset recently on Android.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited November 2013
    Mine stayed on
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Android; always been on
  • MuttonClaw
    12 posts
    edited November 2013
    Speaking as a Kindle Fire user, whenever there has been a manual update I have had to delete the app and reinstall. This appears to be the only way to manually update on the Fire. Every time this is the case, the donut spend confirm option has reverted to off. It never has done this with automatic updates.
  • Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Mine's never reset either. iOS7.
  • teamzap17
    303 posts New member
    edited November 2013
    Mine reset on my Andriod a while ago, and I accidentally bought the fire eater with my hard earned donuts. *facepalm*
  • LPNintendoITA
    11530 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Every time u reinstall or clear data the options will revert to default with this being off.
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Emarau
    248 posts
    edited November 2013
    Mine is on :D:D :)
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited November 2013
    Every time u reinstall or clear data the options will revert to default with this being off.

I clear data on mine all the time and it never resets the confirmation. I play on both android and apple as well.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!