EA Forums - Banner

915 seems to be the most XP I have gotten for tapping on a neighbors Squid port tile. Has anyone collected more?

I'm trying to figure out the pattern but there seems to be some multiplier which affects the exact amount of XP collected.

I got a +1000 today (plus whatever the other XP's gave me - I'm not sure what the total was).

Replies

• DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited November 2013
    I get over 1000XP per tile tap in my own town. Granted it is due to my multiplier.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    915 seems to be the most XP I have gotten for tapping on a neighbors Squid port tile. Has anyone collected more?

I'm trying to figure out the pattern but there seems to be some multiplier which affects the exact amount of XP collected.
    I think it has to do with how expensive the tile is, and possibly the star rating of the town (or maybe of your own town, not sure)
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I got 2,000 xp per tile at the end in mine (before I accidentally tapped the last tile.) I can't remember for sure what I got in a neighbor's town.
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    neuroheart wrote:

I think it has to do with how expensive the tile is, and possibly the star rating of the town (or maybe of your own town, not sure)

Aha. I was wondering why the amounts varied. Btw, if its related to the star-rating of the town, it can't be the town of the one doing the tapping ... First thing I do with my 55 friends is check for a Squidport tile, and I get different amounts as I go along the list and scroll through.

Both your explanations make so much sense. Up to now, it all seemed so random.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited November 2013
    I meant when tapping a neighbor's tile. Has anyone gotten over 915 XP?
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited November 2013
    I meant when tapping a neighbor's tile. Has anyone gotten over 915 XP?

Definitely over 1000. Not sure of the exact number.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!