EA Forums - Banner

Golden Homer Buddha

Resist the urge unless you badly want 3 white fences or the dreaded mystery box that ends up giving you a tree.

Replies

• mbonizzoni303
    51 posts
    edited November 2013
    Lately, ive been gambling on them, mostly get Apple trees, tree swings, planters, small stuff.
  • edited November 2013
    It's funny you mention that as earlier i decided to buy 2 Homer Buddhas. The first one gave me an apple tree and the second gave me Hans Moleman. :D Too bad it was only on an account rarely use.
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I have 40 donuts left and could buy two and maybe get something worth a lot of donuts. Thoughts?
    It's completely pot luck. Remember the better premium items are more rare to get that the white picket fence.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited November 2013
    For 40 donuts, i would just buy a premium decoration that increases my multiplier...i think the ones for 40 donuts are around 2.0% bonus (please correct me if that's wrong) and that helps you collect money lots faster, especially after you get several premium items with multipliers.
    My luck with Homer Buddhas has been pretty dismal; I'd rather just buy something that's a sure thing.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Buy the burning tires its better then the buddha
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.