EA Forums - Banner

Server down?

Yeah I just tried and after 5-10 secs it went to the Bart try again screen. I'm guessing they're having trouble with servers which is also probably what caused several rollback issues.

Replies

• mwilsonsix
    34 posts
    edited November 2013
    I kept getting the Bart screen, and then I got the message that I had been logged out of Origin. When trying to log back in, got the message that the Origin server couldn't be reached, so.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited November 2013
    I've just checked now, and seems to be ok although did take a while to load, hope you get back into the game soon

One thing try not to keep loading the game, give it 30mins or an hour before trying again as it has been mentioned before that constant trying to get in to the game when it wont load has caused even more issues
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited November 2013
    Problem seems to be fixed. I can get in now. Outage only lasted about 15 minutes.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited November 2013
    Problem seems to be fixed. I can get in now. Outage only lasted about 15 minutes.

Panic Over :mrgreen:
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I still can't get in. Pretty typical problem for me though.
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited November 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I've just checked now, and seems to be ok although did take a while to load, hope you get back into the game soon

One thing try not to keep loading the game, give it 30mins or an hour before trying again as it has been mentioned before that constant trying to get in to the game when it wont load has caused even more issues

30 minutes or an hour!!??!!? Who can wait that long?
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    fastdan1 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Aint-Nobody-Got-Time-for-That.gif
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited November 2013
    fastdan1 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Didnt say it would be easy :lol:
  • plasticroost
    146 posts
    edited November 2013
    I couldn't log in last night...got a long message on the Bart screen about maintenance. I had some trouble this morning but did eventually get on.
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited November 2013
    Seems I can't get I again. Need Tapped Out fix badly.
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited November 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    fastdan1 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Didnt say it would be easy :lol:

l2B86Cg.png
  • tripleh2783
    7 posts
    edited November 2013
    Been going out all morning. Even happening now while I'm trying to add neighbors. :-(
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    fastdan1 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

th_faint.jpg
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • 121ProcessDenied
    57 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Last night the origin button was missing off my game so I couldn't switch accounts and today, I am having trouble getting on.
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited November 2013
    Yep had problems this morning... could not sign in for about 4-5 hours.
  • LuGer33x
    152 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Yeah I can't sign in right now either.
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator
    Xbox Live - The Snake Esq
  • martiansupia
    385 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Last night the origin button was missing off my game so I couldn't switch accounts and today, I am having trouble getting on.

I had the same issues last night but only with one town--So looks to be server and town specific. Likely related to those who lost levels.
    Everything is ok, for now.
  • DevourShadow
    4 posts
    edited November 2013
    Same thing here.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!