EA Forums - Banner

Would You Rather? game

Replies

• Arlandria606
    519 posts
    edited November 2013
    I would want to know the secrets. Happiness and peace aren't guaranteed anyway.

Would you rather give up all technology, or all alcohol?
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited November 2013
    Since technology would encompass every invention since the wheel, and alcohol is not my vice, I'll have to go with the wheel. I'd still take technology over smoking pot.

Would you rather suffer a bum flicking your lip, or a very THOROUGH search by airport security (at least the have gloves on!)
  • Arlandria606
    519 posts
    edited November 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:
    Since technology would encompass every invention since the wheel

Good point. I really should've been more specific to make it more interesting. Sorry!
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited November 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:
    Since technology would encompass every invention since the wheel

Good point. I really should've been more specific to make it more interesting. Sorry!

Don't apologize, I was nitpicking. Assuming you meant computers of all sorts vs. what we will just call your drug of choice, I'll still take the tech. Knowledge is power.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    The lip flicking, the thorough search doesn't sound like my cup of tea.

Would you rather go to the moon, or Mars?
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited November 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    The lip flicking, the thorough search doesn't sound like my cup of tea.

Would you rather go to the moon, or Mars?

Mars! lol

If you Were to win the Lottery would you announce it for the world to know or would you move to a secret place and tell no one?
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited November 2013
    Would announce it to the whole world.

Would you rather live in Venezuela or Laos?
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Venezuela.

Would you rather kiss Josh, or have his babies?
  • Arlandria606
    519 posts
    edited November 2013
    Venezuela.

Would you rather kiss Josh, or have his babies?

Kiss. Definitely. No contest.

Would you rather be able to do your current job from your favourite place in the world (allowing you to live there), or would you rather not need to work any more, but not be able to move away from the building* you currently live in?

*So, if you're in an apartment block, you could move to another apartment, but if you're in a house, you're stuck.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Not need to work anymore, and stay in my house. It's new, and I could make it very comfortable, plus I could still go on holidays, it's not 'moving' :twisted:

Would you rather meet Steve Carrell or Jim Carrey?
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited November 2013
    Steve Carrell seems more genuine.

Would you rather an extraordinary life that ends at 55 or an overly mediocre life lasting 90 years?
  • Arlandria606
    519 posts
    edited November 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:
    Steve Carrell seems more genuine.

Would you rather an extraordinary life that ends at 55 or an overly mediocre life lasting 90 years?

Extraordinary. Is anything worse than mediocrity?

Would you rather be able to tell if anyone is lying, or would you rather be able to lie faultlessly?
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited November 2013
    Be able to tell if someone is lying, but only if I wanted to know.

Would you rather be an alien like Kang and Kodos or a werewolf (only turn when the moon is full)?
  • antpants7
    375 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Werewolf, definitely.

Would you rather live in a world with no power/electricity, or a world with no natural environment?
  • rbndnckr
    66 posts
    edited November 2013
    No power/electricity

Would you rather be the last one to die in a zombieapocalypse or the first one?
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Definitely the first! I don't want to be the only one left, I'm scared of my own shadow :lol:

Would you rather be able to read minds or be able to record and watch your dreams back on tv?
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited November 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    Definitely the first! I don't want to be the only one left, I'm scared of my own shadow :lol:

Would you rather be able to read minds or be able to record and watch your dreams back on tv?

read minds

would you rather be fluent in all languages or the master of every musical instrument
  • Arlandria606
    519 posts
    edited November 2013
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    would you rather be fluent in all languages or the master of every musical instrument

That's REALLY hard. I can speak 1 extra language fairly well and play 1 musical instrument fairly well, so neither elude me completely, but neither are areas of expertise. I think I'd go with musical instruments, though. I think it'd bring me more enjoyment. Plus then I could be a 1-man orchestra... and I'd finally be able to nail that bit in that song I'm trying to learn that's driving me nuts.

(I'd definitely rather record my dreams than read minds, though. Some of my dreams are terrifying, I'm sure there's a few halloween-y horror franchises in there.)

Would you rather have your perfect house, or your perfect garden (but not both)?
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited November 2013
    house of course- I'm not much of the gardener

Would you rather eat raw snake or rat?- let's say you're on desert island and your life depending on it
  • rbndnckr
    66 posts
    edited November 2013
    raw snake, bear grylls ate it a few times and said it didn't tasted that bad :lol:

would you rather want to have a never ending biro or a never ending spray can??
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.