EA Forums - Banner

lost all my friends...not sure if rollback issue or not

Lisa-sgp wrote:
Hi
I haven't had any rollback problems, but I started up the game and I have no friends. Prior to that I had 63 friends. Anyone else having this problem?

You must have made them all unfriend you. What monstrous thing did you do? Tap on their lemon trees?

Or it could be.... A glitch. Restart your device. :lol:

Replies

• Lisa-sgp
    68 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    did that and still have no friends :(
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    It happens from time to time if they are working on the server. Give it a day and it will most likely come back. Right now some of us are missing the origin add friends button (this is being noted in some posts in general discussion). I figure by tomorrow it will probably return too.
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    It happens from time to time if they are working on the server. Give it a day and it will most likely come back. Right now some of us are missing the origin add friends button (this is being noted in some posts in general discussion). I figure by tomorrow it will probably return too.

Good advice.
  • baxbooch
    214 posts
    edited November 2013
    Well this sucks. I hadn't visited people in a couple days and I was ready to make a marathon of it. Poop!
  • Lisa-sgp
    68 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    and now this morning I have all friends back...without me doing anything!
  • clintster924
    4 posts
    edited November 2013
    I LOST everything last week and none of my stuff is back. Will I ever get it back anyone. I sow t money on half the stuff for the premier item's. Of not the should refund me
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited November 2013
    I've had that happen a few times. Just log out & give it a few hrs
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.