EA Forums - Banner

just got me a lemon treet

Good for you.

I also got mine in one of the first boxes i got.
Others had to wait longer

Replies

• BDIHP
    189 posts
    edited November 2012
    Awesome. I always get the lemons from another town if I see them - I just think they are pretty, lol.

I've gotten two plain trees and a newspaper stand in my mystery boxes. Would love to get something cool like an apple or lemon tree.
  • KingVicc
    124 posts
    edited November 2012
    I love my lemon tree as well. It's funny though because I tried to store mine while revamping my city and I kept getting the message "You can't store that you horder." I guess it can't be stored then lol.
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited November 2012
    I got mine in the demo or right after
  • BDIHP
    189 posts
    edited November 2012
    In the tutorial section I got one section of picket fence.

So, that's what I have in my town - one section of picket fence. :)
  • Happycarlton
    196 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    On my last mystery box daily play I finally got the lemon tree. So grateful as it looks nice and earns dollars.
    Like others, I wish I could get some orange/apple trees - don't really want to pay donuts for these!
  • GZero604
    169 posts
    edited November 2012
    I had to steal my lemon tree from a friend back in the days. It also showed everyone that used to own the tree when I click on it and it had 5 previous owners. But since the update all previous owner list disappeared.
  • SNE4K
    241 posts
    edited November 2012
    I got my first very early one...I'm talking prob a week into the game, maybe less

Funny because I just found out about the tree..and thought the idea was very cool, this rare tree that also makes money, after finding out I instantly when to use the box, tired, no, tried no, tried WAM got it !!! It was so wierd, like simply knowing it existed now made me get it :D

Anyway after awhile my town was deleted which to this day am mad about...no info...no support, some people's town have just litterally vanished and nothing has been done about it.

Anyway I eventually started my new town and about 2 weeks ago now I finally got the tree again...this time from a weekly box, the day aft my brother also got his first lemon tree..also from a weekly box ^_^

Oh and I'm very glad they removed the feature to steal it...I think they may have removed it not long before I got my first one!
  • Warpt1
    198 posts
    edited November 2012
    I must be unlucky. I get trees but never the lemon tree.

Would love to have!

It kills me because I see lemon trees in Springfields that I think have been deserted on my friends list.

Yeah I know I need to purge and update my friends list but I think I'll wait to see who is still left after the next update.
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    The lime tree is better :P
    Is there anyone out there?
  • G_B_U
    61 posts
    edited November 2012
    I got mine back in the day when it could be stolen. Luckily it stayed put.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.