EA Forums - Banner

What are you still missing that you would like to see released?

Prev1
Your list is a list of everything I don't have. Of them, the things I really want are:

Cool brown house / cool Homer
Black hole (supercollider optional - the black hole was my favorite part of TSTH episode last year)

Replies

• 6th_LayerofHell
    133 posts
    edited November 2013
    Out of everything i have now i just want the Black hole of DoOm..
  • kevin514
    60 posts
    edited November 2013
    Aennilya wrote:
    Your list is a list of everything I don't have. Of them, the things I really want are:

Cool brown house / cool Homer
    Black hole (supercollider optional - the black hole was my favorite part of TSTH episode last year)

Zune! Zune!
  • mofomonkey1
    103 posts
    edited November 2013
    Only missing a few limited release items

- giant grass hopper
    - me burns fruit bat costume
    - that barrel kiosk shop thing( no idea proper name)

Only thing i regret not getting is costume
    ?
  • punkymcmilli
    292 posts
    edited November 2013
    I have all those, but would like 999 donuts.
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited November 2013
    Duff Racer
  • KEV3469
    29 posts
    edited November 2013
    Why do so much people want the black hole?
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Santa Homer because I enjoy seeing him fly in neighbors' towns. :D Last December, I didn't buy anything with donuts so I never got him. He's not annoying like Arnie is. More house choices like the Cool Brown House would be good. :thumbup:
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Any of the Limited Edition goodies prior to the Kindle release.

Examples are not limited to but include:

Cool Brown House
    Fort Sensible
    Phineas Q. Butterfat's Ice Cream Parlor
    O'Flanagan's Pub (stupid autocorrect)
    Lincoln's Cabin
    Nighthawk Diner (I missed the 4th of July event)
    Thanksgiving Balloons
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • VoiceofScully
    153 posts
    edited November 2013
    Witch Marge was at the top of my list. Now that I finally got her, I can dream about the Duff Racer and Cool Brown House. I'll also add Lincoln's Cabin to my list. I started playing in June so it was my first taste of a limited time premium in the game. Too bad it came before I started abusing doughnuts.
  • Lovelybella87
    276 posts
    edited November 2013
    Duff racer was the only free item I missed :(
    Santa Homer for donuts, cause I wasn't spending them/ didn't have enough.

:shock: just realized I'm missing the sleep easy hotel from whacking day :( and I was so close
    Ooo also santa's little helper
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Wild ACE24
    58 posts
    edited November 2013
    Forth of July stuff and absolutely the Abe Lincoln and cabin and liberty bell
  • Rickydevil
    204 posts
    edited November 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    Santa Homer because I enjoy seeing him fly in neighbors' towns. :D Last December, I didn't buy anything with donuts so I never got him. He's not annoying like Arnie is. More house choices like the Cool Brown House would be good. :thumbup:

+1 for santa homer... definitely want him... and he'll hopefully be back this christmas..

would like shauna , hopefully this valentine.. Butterfat's Ice Cream Parlor, howards flowers shop.. (i dont knw if they came during christmas or valentines)

mr. plow skin.. i've only ever seen one picture of it..

the other things i want are most likely never going to return :( being episode tie ins ..... the mayan god, mayan calender and homers mayan costume, supercollider , cool brown house..

Well actually the list goes on and on.. :P

• mattderes
    133 posts
    edited November 2013
    KEV3469 wrote:

I was just about to ask that. I've got it and, to be honest, you can barely even see it. I'm happier to have the super-collider, which is at least a neat looking building.
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited November 2013
    It's a black hole. Do you know how much time I would spend amusing myself with that thing? Maybe I'm just a nerd.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I would LOVE these:

Abe Lincoln
    Reindeer
    Cool Brown House
    Nighthawk Diner. (Because Hopper's "Nighthawks" painting is one of my all-time favorites.)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • AmandaElwood
    168 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I'd like to been able to get my hands on just about anything and everything I've missed. :lol: But the Thanksgiving parade balloons are the ones I'd really like.

After the balloons, my list would be the Cool Brown House, the Super-Collider building, and most of the items from the Valentines event. I love seeing all the pink and red in people's neighborhoods. Of course, any characters and skins, too. EA needs to have an old item rummage sale.
  • 6th_LayerofHell
    133 posts
    edited November 2013
    KEV3469 wrote:
    I have always loved them..just would be nice to have :P
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited November 2013
    I'd really love to have Rex Banner in my Springfield. I'd pay good donuts for him.
  • mirage21701
    51 posts
    edited November 2013
    Well now that they re-released the balloons it looks like my list has shrunk to this:

Homer in Mayan Costume
    Mayan God
    Mayan Calendar/coin/artifact thing
    Cool Brown house with Cool homer
    Duff red racecar
    Springfield Subatomic Supercollider
    Black Hole
    Christmas Decorations for the buildings I missed

Come on Gil... give me some luck in getting a couple of these things. lol ;)

I do have to say I am surprised at the number of people that want the black hole. Glad I am not the only one looking to get my hands on some of these things.
  • Dalekbuster523
    914 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I really hope they bring back Evil Krusty Doll next Halloween. I have 47 donuts at the moment and I am only on level 30,so if I don't use them, I should have enough for it without spending any money come Halloween next year.
    The Real Dalekbuster523, Coming Soon to Nethersphere Online
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.