Replies

• Wild ACE24
    58 posts
    edited November 2013
    I think if we get enough names they will at least think about it
  • mbaron312775
    133 posts
    edited November 2013
    If she wanted her voice in this game it would have been in the game. She obliviously didn't want it in the game. I think it would be best if you left this idea alone.
  • jacobjdevore
    387 posts
    edited November 2013
    We all wish all the characters were voiced but...

...it's not really a very nice tribute, imo, if you shut the game off for a minute and really think about it. I realize the folks supporting the petition believe it would be a great tribute. Any way you put it though, there's no getting around the fact that you're using her death to ask for new content. No getting around that fact, so I can't support this notion.

Beyond that, none of voiceless characters in this game have ever received a voice post-release as far as I'm aware or remember. It seems to me that if they were to "add" voices, they'd do all of them in one fell swoop, not one-by-one. There's also no guarantee that the Edna character will stay in the game, since the character is *respectfully* being retired from the show. It's already been said that Bart will get a new teacher, so it would make sense for Edna to also be retired from the game and be replaced in-game with Bart's new teacher in the future.

Simpsons executive producer Al Jean said this: "I don't intend to have anyone else play Mrs Krabappel. I think Bart will get a new teacher." THAT is a great tribute, folks.

• Wild ACE24
    58 posts
    edited November 2013

...it's not really a very nice tribute, imo, if you shut the game off for a minute and really think about it. I realize the folks supporting the petition believe it would be a great tribute. Any way you put it though, there's no getting around the fact that you're using her death to ask for new content. No getting around that fact, so I can't support this notion.

Beyond that, none of voiceless characters in this game have ever received a voice post-release as far as I'm aware or remember. It seems to me that if they were to "add" voices, they'd do all of them in one fell swoop, not one-by-one. There's also no guarantee that the Edna character will stay in the game, since the character is *respectfully* being retired from the show. It's already been said that Bart will get a new teacher, so it would make sense for Edna to also be retired from the game and be replaced in-game with Bart's new teacher in the future.

Simpsons executive producer Al Jean said this: "I don't intend to have anyone else play Mrs Krabappel. I think Bart will get a new teacher." THAT is a great tribute, folks.

I think your completely wrong great tribute would be her voiced to keep someone's memory alive and i see no need to take her out of the game and i doubt they would do that
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I wish they would have added her iconic laugh when her character was released. As much as I would like them to add it now, I think there are better ways to pay tribute to the character she played
    I guess we will have to wait and see how they retire Edna on the show.
  • jacobjdevore
    387 posts
    edited November 2013
    Wild ACE24 wrote:

I think your completely wrong great tribute would be her voiced to keep someone's memory alive and i see no need to take her out of the game and i doubt they would do that

Strong response...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.