EA Forums - Banner

Multiple handshakes on my farm disappeared

It is probably better to leave only one handshade instead of piling them up, but I also noticed this morning that after 24 hours my last handshake was gone and I had to plant a crop again.

Replies

• annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm one of the people who has never been able to accumulate multiple handshakes. The most I've seen at any one time is two -- the original handshake and one other.

Here's a view of my Landing Zone. It's the first screen someone sees when they enter my SF. I moved every other structure far away from this spot. Yet, when I check my town, I see a max of two handshakes on each of these, and I know for certain that multiple friends have visited and tapped the three objects here, because I have been in PM contact off and on through the day, they commented on how easy it was to do my town, etc.

I also think sometimes these three must not show they're ready to tap, because some very regular visitors will tap a different set of items. (It's not like its hard to figure it out, right?).

lz_sm.jpg
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Aphra82
    61 posts
    edited November 2013
    I'm one of the people who has never been able to accumulate multiple handshakes. The most I've seen at any one time is two -- the original handshake and one other.

Yeah I've heard of some people having this. I haven't had a problem with accumulating multiple handshakes however, although I usually collect some as I go and don't leave them all to pile up, but I always leave at least 2 if I can in case of accidental taps.

It's just kind of annoying 'cos I had at least 4 handshakes on my farm, and lost them all :(

Never mind, I will be collecting them now and only leaving 1 so I don't lose out so much if it happens again.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.