EA Forums - Banner

Episode Tie Ins

If they could back up to last week's episode Eduardo was awesome! He would make a great to Springfield as Homer's old pen pal... Oh and he would be voiced!

Replies

• brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    If they could back up to last week's episode Edwardo was awesome! He would make a great to Springfield as Homer's old pen pal... Oh and he would be voiced!

characters are always welcomed, but the best would have been the skyscraper. So much better the popsicle one we have and would look great in a nice downtown section
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited November 2013
    If they could back up to last week's episode Edwardo was awesome! He would make a great to Springfield as Homer's old pen pal... Oh and he would be voiced!

characters are always welcomed, but the best would have been the skyscraper. So much better the popsicle one we have and would look great in a nice downtown section

Also with that Homer skin or animation of him going down the tower.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6291 posts Moderator
    edited November 2013

Eduardo would have been a good character. But I would've preferred Llewelyn Sinclair to be added.
  • kanderson123
    247 posts
    edited November 2013

Eduardo would have been a good character. But I would've preferred Llewelyn Sinclair to be added.

I love any charector that Jon Lovitz voices! Problem is I would really really want him to have his voice if he were to be added
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited November 2013
    I really like episode tie-ins and I hope there will be one soon. The content normally looks very good (cool brown house and Springfield Falls - got that one :mrgreen: ).
  • Dalekbuster523
    911 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I'd rather a episode tie-in to one of the old episodes,which were far funnier. The new episodes are just nowhere near as funny as Simpsons used to be.

I hope EA give us a Monorail quest at some point or a Itchy and Scratchy land one with robot Itchy and Scratchy as playable characters.
    The Real Dalekbuster523, Coming Soon to Nethersphere Online
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6291 posts Moderator
    edited November 2013
    I'd rather a episode tie-in to one of the old episodes,which were far funnier. The new episodes are just nowhere near as funny as Simpsons used to be.

I hope EA give us a Monorail quest at some point or a Itchy and Scratchy land one with robot Itchy and Scratchy as playable characters.

There won't be a Itchy and Scratchy Land. Certain parts of that theme park have been incorporated into Krustyland, which is fine for me. We don't need anymore maps besides than the current 2 we have.

However, I would love to see Itchy & Scratchy Studios with Roger Meyers Jr. As well as the real Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie characters as playable characters in our Springfields with their own set of tasks.

Monorail is another one I would love to see. And it definitely has to come with Lyle Lanley
  • Dalekbuster523
    911 posts Member
    edited November 2013

There won't be a Itchy and Scratchy Land.
    It wouldn't have to be the theme park itself,though. They could just have the killer Itchy and Scratchy characters on their own. They're just so cool that it would be great to see them in the game.
    However, I would love to see Itchy & Scratchy Studios with Roger Meyers Jr. As well as the real Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie characters as playable characters in our Springfields with their own set of tasks.
    Yeah,that would be pretty good. Roger Meyers JR is one of the only major characters that haven't appeared yet, so he should definitely be included at some point.
    Monorail is another one I would love to see. And it definitely has to come with Lyle Lanley
    The Monorail episode is just legendary,isn't it? It's a wonder they haven't done a quest based on it yet.
    The Real Dalekbuster523, Coming Soon to Nethersphere Online
  • Funchal13
    279 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Just got a 'mini' update but nothing seems changed. I was so hoping for something new... :cry:
  • JohnnoshArk
    23 posts
    edited November 2013
    Well I guess we won't be getting an update today....

Oh well more time to finish my Dolph and Kirk quests haha
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Ea is now making us work for the tie-in. I believe the 3 eye sushi bar for squidport; required a quest. Previously they just dropped it in your inventory
  • frogger53
    685 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I'd love to be able to get a Homer skin with his flying suit. I can see him flying around Springfield now!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!