EA Forums - Banner

Come on already we need more land.

Replies

• DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    One whip strip of water on the left and one whole strip of land on the right and I will stop complaining for at least 2 months..... But I already need more land. Ea, you give us new land, yay!!!! And then Give us a bunch of buildings and large junk immediately afterwards to fill it all up again, BOO! Can we at least get land without getting all the junk to fill it right away?

This sums it up for me. I have enough room for 2 more buildings (rather small buildings at that).

And I say that as someone who doesn't waste space of forests, lakes, huge parks (I have one small one), etc. I don't house farm at all (only have one of every building deco).

But as someone who's been playing since the beginning, and a completionist who has collected everything and who displays everything, it's gotten to the point I could use another strip to last the next several months of content releases.

Otherwise I'm planning on removing soms roads and scooching some buildings so they're right next to each other (I usually leave a space or two to create an alleyway between buildings for realism, but may have to do away with that.

I understand many older devices have problems with new land and all the added memory strains that brings to older devices, but it's equally as frustrating for those with newer devices and plenty of memory to be limited by the needs of those with older devices.

That said, I'm sure they'll release new land occasionally, I'd just ask they stop releasing humongous buildings (like the Death Mountain or whatever Dr. Colossus' headquarters is called) that take the space of 2-3 smaller buildings. With land space having been a long time issue, you'd think they'd keep that in mind when they propose these massive buildings.
  • flyreel
    115 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Just add more land already those that don't want it don't buy it!
    But I want more
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2015
    yZFA1l6l.png
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • audiomixdon
    360 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I have all the land and over 6700 decorations.

I'm having fun right now cause lack of land is forcing me to redesign and tighten up my town.

My neighborhood for instance, I'm slowly removing houses and replacing with condos and apartments. Just like real life!

• Annathewicked
    4719 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Like I said in simplest things- give us new land without huge new buildings to fill it right away
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • johncolombo
    11516 posts Senior Moderator
    edited March 2015
    It's either more land soon or new content like paper clips, tweezers, and pencils.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • lawpatrick
    195 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    It's never ending and it seems it's an issue that will go away! I have raised this before but it was ignored. My Suggestion is for EA to include bonus multipliers for items in storage. It's a fact that some players want to earn these precious multipliers by spending their donuts But not have it recognised when they are not placed in their spring.

I have multiple police cars for example and I don't get recognition for these if they are not placed. I also have many white fences but it's not possible to place every single one of them. If these are recognised even in storage, then I will have quite a big area to use. At the moment I think I have up to 8 parcels of land that I have placed premium items on and I am happy to free up some land by packing these away.

If you agree with this suggestion, please Comment on it so they can consider this. My latest stripe of land is now almost used up by the current super hero's event (after purchasing the beaches house)

Thanks
  • LPNintendoITA
    11610 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Cant you see the sticky thread???
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • sisteradid656
    2 posts
    edited March 2015

Also, don't put out every decoration you have year round.

YES! I inventory all my decorations! Too much :-/
  • flyreel
    115 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I have solved the problem :mrgreen: I am going to stop buying donuts and I have spent well over $1000 on 3 games for our family and find another game to play :lol: and I will just check back every now and then.
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I was able to open up quite a bit more land than I expected by removing some cross streets and creating longer blocks for the "commercial districts" of my town. By doing so I opened up enough space for at least another 15-18 smaller buildings, and easily 9-12 medium to larger sized buildings.
  • jenny_lou199
    42 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I need more land. IM having to squish things up and it doesn't look good
    TIA

Jenny
  • punkgirl69
    6 posts
    edited April 2015
    I thought that they would of done a land update with the easter quest considering that there were so many new buildings with the Superheros event ah well maybe next update.
  • Psdance
    150 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Can someone double check with this new update? I see more land, but don't know if it was there from a previous update.
  • jenny_lou199
    42 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Psdance wrote:
    Can someone double check with this new update? I see more land, but don't know if it was there from a previous update.

Think it's from the previous update. I've just tried to purchase more land but it is only available in the water
    TIA

Jenny
  • jesusisadr734
    68 posts
    edited April 2015
    To the people who say "Who could possibly need more land??"

Some of us have been playing for years and have amassed a lot of stuff! I also try hard to make my Springfield look like a real town with roads and parking lots and dumpsters for each store etc. Some places (like Mr. Burns' Mansion) need a bigger area to really look good and stand out. I've only got two more plots that I can buy and have a tiny amount of space left. I will need more land soon if I am to keep collecting and placing items in an aesthetically pleasing way and not just cramming buildings together (which I can't stand). Thanks for reading. That's my 2 cents.
    :D
  • dougiezero1982
    25 posts
    edited April 2015
    It's judgment day... 15 more buildings are coming... Some (Rolling rock) look huge.

What is the deal? Love it, but there is no debate now... MORE LAND!
  • dtpavey
    52 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I have so many buildings already in inventory and they keep adding more with no place to put them.
  • OrdealByFire
    916 posts
    edited April 2015
    I need "top"/north land. I can't expand my forested area because there's no land to buy up there and it's super frustrating.
  • -Spooky-II-
    16 posts
    edited April 2015
    Where can I place all new buildings??? I need much more land. Give us at least two strips, that will cover for the last two episodes
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.