EA Forums - Banner
CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT: The TSTO forums will be closed on December 13th, 2023. Read more about the future of the forums here.

Come on already we need more land.

Replies

• davedev10
    64 posts
    edited December 2013
    We might not get any more land when we get the update :-)
    I have got all the land but stored all but 4 of each of the houses to give me more land don't need the rent money so stored them and have lots of spare land to build on :)
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    davedev10 wrote:
    We might not get any more land when we get the update :-)
    I have got all the land but stored all but 4 of each of the houses to give me more land don't need the rent money so stored them and have lots of spare land to build on :)

I sure hope we get more land. It's getting tiresome bumping this thread all the time, but I'm gonna keep doing it until we get more land 8)
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    ^ I'll help you out, bump for more land 8)

Please EA, I really don't want to start another redesign. The only thing I could tear up in order to create more land is my tiny beach front park and I don't think Christmas content is going to look that great on the sand.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    ^ I'll help you out, bump for more land 8)

Please EA, I really don't want to start another redesign. The only thing I could tear up in order to create more land is my tiny beach front park and I don't think Christmas content is going to look that great on the sand.

Land ho!
  • theviper79
    182 posts
    edited December 2013
    I could use Some more land also. It's nice to be creative, but more land is acquired to stay creative.
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited December 2013
    Some of my neighbours with truly inspired towns are a nightmare to visit due to lag because of their lev3l of decoration and buildings.

I truly hope I can continue to v7sit them but since some regularly crash the game for me now, with more land to fill I doubt I co6ld hold on to them :(

every single city builder I have played has limited land available..... and many have made a feature of it.

as stated above, many are at max level with lots of land still to buy. One has to question who is playing the better game..... the tapper who has filled all the land with stuff left to buy, or the tapper with a lovely sf at max level with more land to exploit???

we would all like unlimited land...... but without a major server upgrade, it aint going to happen.

• Dominicanbred
    90 posts
    edited December 2013
    My thoughts; I have a few spaces of land left but enough space left to add more buildings. I,dont house farm and anyone whose seen my town can see how easily I've made everything visible. I'm sure more land will be unlocked but I notice my friends decorations take up a vast majority of space in their towns. There is no way you can't have room unless you make it so.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Bump, this should be more popular than Christmas threads! 8)
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited December 2013

I agree 100%
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited December 2013

I agree 100%

Agreed :thumbup:

We can always use more land
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • anonymous958
    205 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I DON'T want more land.

I'm just going to selectively store characters and buildings. The largest and the least paying have got to go (can you say Unemployment Office?).
  • megzies08
    16 posts
    edited December 2013
    I found out the other day I can buy more land! So I don't know what you're all talking about =S ... and yes I bought all the land there was available before
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I agree 100%

That's a valid point :D
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I agree 100%

That's a valid point :D

I may want more land but I disagree with the poster saying we should have unlimited......that would get annoying...fast
  • wxjunkie0
    15 posts
    edited December 2013
    It would be interesting to perform a study on how people naturally build their Springfields. I wonder if people who live in more urban areas build everything in tighter confines and the suburbanites and rural people spread everything out.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    wxjunkie0 wrote:
    It would be interesting to perform a study on how people naturally build their Springfields. I wonder if people who live in more urban areas build everything in tighter confines and the suburbanites and rural people spread everything out.

First of all, welcome to the forum.

As to you inquiry, mine is pretty spread out. But I live in an agricultural state in the USA and live in a small town of 250,000 people (2nd largest city in the state).
  • sorry89charlie
    147 posts
    edited December 2013
    More land
  • Hordor606
    7 posts
    edited December 2013
    I think EA is just trying to keep the size of the game down, I hear allot of complaints from friends who were unable to download/keep the game on there phones because the game is either to large and they don't have room to download it or it just takes up to much room and they ditch it to download other smaller games.
  • blackgryphon9999
    700 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    OK..somebody tell me. How does having more land available for purchase hurt anyone? If you don't need it or don't have the coins for it, don't buy it. <shrug> It's a simple as that.
  • JohnSinger
    12 posts
    edited December 2013
    I don't think it hurts people, it's just server space. Creating another row and column of space would take up a lot of additional server space. They will release it at some point when enough people need the space for premium purchases, but until then, TSTO is a game that EA is trying to maximize profit percentage on.

Sure they could spend another 2-3 million in resources to squeeze out another 5 million in profit, but I think they seem to be much happier with a 100 to 1 return in funds invested. This is EA's most profitable game per dollar invested, even including the licensing fee to The Simpsons trademark name.

I'd like more land as well, especially when Whacking day comes out again and I get to add all of those items.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.