EA Forums - Banner

Stadium Images

Prev1
Wow how long did that take? I hope they bring in real stadiums soon.

Replies

• BDIHP
    189 posts
    edited November 2012
    That is really super cool, and very creative! I love the plaza and the river area.
  • Jimbeeze
    278 posts
    edited November 2012
    Looks solid
  • elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    <<oh la: C'est magnifique!>> Apologies; had to revert to the mother tongue to properly express my amazement. BRAVO!
  • Roonil2
    215 posts
    edited November 2012
    Love the brown fence towers & stands, especially how you've worked the burning bush in the one & the pavement number in the other.

Do you find your town crashes more since you've built them?
  • jofre_nash
    1171 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    These are just superb. But why did you place Kang's spaceship in the middle of the second stadium?
    Post edited by Unknown User on

• jofre_nash
    1171 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    elsie_d wrote:
    <<oh la: C'est magnifique!>> Apologies; had to revert to the mother tongue to properly express my amazement. BRAVO!

I'll join you.

¡Impresionantemente suntuoso!

• Tony68k
    279 posts
    edited November 2012
    jofre_nash wrote:
    These are just superb. But why did you place Klang's spaceship in the middle of the second stadium?

It crashed there... I'll probably move it, got plans for it to crash in a forest, saved some dead trees from Halloween for this.
  • Tony68k
    279 posts
    edited November 2012
    Tony68k wrote:
    jofre_nash wrote:
    These are just superb. But why did you place Klang's spaceship in the middle of the second stadium?

It crashed there... I'll probably move it, got plans for it to crash in a forest, saved some dead trees from Halloween for this.

I actually put in there as a reference to Mork and Mindy. I thought Mork's spaceship crash landed in a football stadium, but I'm not so sure now. It's been a long time since I've seen that show.
  • Kidd9465
    53 posts
    edited November 2012
    Really epic. Awesome! I definately have a long way to go
  • DohMoe
    506 posts
    edited November 2012
    How the HELL did you do that? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Tony68k wrote:
    Let me know what you think to these.
    Tony68k, could you also provide the link for this thread in the 3D effects thread so folks searching for awesome 3D effects will see your efforts here as well?
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9122984.page
    @jofre_nash: "Chug; I like it!"
  • marioalv17
    69 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Even if I end up sounding like a Nerd... This look like a stadium for a Quidich match in harry potter!! Great job btw. Really original. Love it
  • Warpt1
    198 posts
    edited November 2012
    LOVE the second stadium. It's a perfect set up to surround a baseball field.

How do you get all your toons in the same area at the same time?
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited November 2012
    Tony68k wrote:
    jofre_nash wrote:

Luckily EA didnt delete yours...I purchased 15 extra dead trees to put into storage and they f'ng deleted em with the thanksgiving update
  • Happycarlton
    196 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Bravo - the second stadium especially is very good. Love the plaza too - very well done!
  • Tony68k
    279 posts
    edited November 2012
    Warpt1 wrote:
    LOVE the second stadium. It's a perfect set up to surround a baseball field.

How do you get all your toons in the same area at the same time?

I removed all the road in my town, forcing them to go to the only bit of road I had left... which is just the bit you can see in the screen shot.
  • Roonil2
    215 posts
    edited November 2012
    Tony68k wrote:
    Tony68k wrote:
    jofre_nash wrote:

I actually put in there as a reference to Mork and Mindy. I thought Mork's spaceship crash landed in a football stadium, but I'm not so sure now. It's been a long time since I've seen that show.

Not to date myself, but I seem to recall something about him crashing in a stadium. I think there were shots of the field in the opening credits?
  • Tony68k
    279 posts
    edited November 2012
    elsie_d wrote:
    Tony68k wrote:
    Tony68k, could you also provide the link for this thread in the 3D effects thread so folks searching for awesome 3D effects will see your efforts here as well?

Done. Glad everyone likes them. The first stadium is my favourite btw. Did anyone notice Grama asleep?
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited November 2012

I actually put in there as a reference to Mork and Mindy. I thought Mork's spaceship crash landed in a football stadium, but I'm not so sure now. It's been a long time since I've seen that show.[/quote]

Hi Tony,

Here is what I found online: Mork's boss, Orson, assigns the misfit Mork to study the planet Earth. After landing in the woods near Boulder, Colorado, he meets Mindy McConnell who was stranded there by her lecherous boyfriend.

So there you go on that bit of information. I could not remember the location of the crash either.

WOW! Amazing work!!!! Just brilliant on all counts. You must have spent a very long time working on these stadiums.
    Thanks so much for sharing them.

• nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Tony68k wrote:
    elsie_d wrote:
    Tony68k wrote:

Done. Glad everyone likes them. The first stadium is my favourite btw. Did anyone notice Grama asleep?

Ha ha that was one of the first things I noticed, funny!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!