EA Forums - Banner

EA bring back dead trees

the pumpkins didnt get deleted. that's odd that the trees would.

Replies

• BDIHP
    189 posts
    edited November 2012
    That's crazy. Once you buy something and include it in your design, it should be there forever. Or, before you buy it then it should tell you that it is a temporary item, at least. Maybe it was just one of the famous glitches?

I'd be really mad if my Thanksgiving balloons just disappeared.
  • Tony68k
    279 posts
    edited November 2012
    Mine are still in my town. Perhaps it just removed the ones in your inventory...
  • Roonil2
    215 posts
    edited November 2012
    The extra ones i bought are still in inventory. This might be a stupid question, but did you scroll all the way through the inventory? I find sometimes that even though I only have a couple of things in there (dead trees and mystery box brown fence) they don't always both appear on screen unless I scroll.
  • GZero604
    169 posts
    edited November 2012
    I bought a bunch of limited time items at least 20 of each and put them in storage and I still have all of those plus the ones I used in my town design.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Ditto what others have said -- I grabbed a bunch of limited time items (including dead trees) in October and put them in storage. I just checked and they're still there.
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    I have quite a few in the storage and in the town and remained the same since Haloween ended.
    Wished we could trade items in the friends section QCOuTLaWz, I would trade you some.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • Warpt1
    198 posts
    edited November 2012
    I wish I would have bought a few more dead trees.

I think the accidental deletion of things in storage was a minor bug if you had it. I kept all my items.
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited November 2012
    I've read about a few others who have lost stored items. It's unfortunate if it happened to you.
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    :oops: witout the risk of everyone laughing... You could go to the EA support area. A few people commented thatbthey did get help from the techs there.
    Is there anyone out there?
  • DohMoe
    506 posts
    edited November 2012
    I agree! I need some for my Muntz House are to be complete!
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited November 2012
    Im pretty sure,like myself,those who were locked outside of their town for a day + after the thanksgiving update where it would constantly crash on the * baloon dialogue also all got their storage Items deleted. EVERYTHING that was in it got deleted not just the halloween stuff. EA seriously needs to step their game up and stop * up everything for the customers
  • DohMoe
    506 posts
    edited November 2012
    Wow...I didnt really read the original post, lol. That must've REALLY sucked, then. :( Did you have anything else pretty valuable in Storage?
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited November 2012
    DohMoe wrote:
    Wow...I didnt really read the original post, lol. That must've REALLY sucked, then. :( Did you have anything else pretty valuable in Storage?

Gladly I have all my buildings out in my town and none were in storage at that time so nothing major got deleted but I had around 20 500$ trees ,pumpkins patches + 3 skeleton trees and the extra dead trees and maybe a parking lot or 2 and other worthless stuff but the fact the dead trees looked neat and were not so much out-of-place compared to the other halloween decos I feel they have their place in the game at all time. Ive used alot for the surroundings of my Nuclear power plant but I didnt have land back then to place my bad dream house and now that I do I cant complete it the way I wanted it to be
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    QCOuTLaWz wrote:
    DohMoe wrote:

Gladly I have all my buildings out in my town and none were in storage at that time so nothing major got deleted but I had around 20 500$ trees ,pumpkins patches + 3 skeleton trees and the extra dead trees and maybe a parking lot or 2 and other worthless stuff but the fact the dead trees looked neat and were not so much out-of-place compared to the other halloween decos I feel they have their place in the game at all time. Ive used alot for the surroundings of my Nuclear power plant but I didnt have land back then to place my bad dream house and now that I do I cant complete it the way I wanted it to be

Horror stories like this are one more reason why I am always reticent to put valuable stuff like buildings into storage.
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited November 2012
    I wish I could gift you all of mine.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.