EA Forums - Banner

Grrrrr how long does it take!!!

Ouch! I read that someone had a problem getting their problem resolved because each time they contacted EA it reset their issue as new, as in it was re-initiating the wait time. Seems counter-intuitive, but I've never had a problem and can only report what I've read here. Have you gotten any response from EA?

Replies

• angeladevil
    141 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Two, one acknowledging it and second saying it had been escalated :shock: both 5 says ago
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited November 2013
    You might try posting in the bugs & issues section; I have no technical expertise.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/forums/show/4129.page
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited November 2013
    I've not been able to load my game for a week now! I have emailed EA 5 times!

It doesn't get passed the fox and donut screen. I've deleted and reinstalled the game 4 times!

How the frick long does it take for them to fix it!

Have you tried a different devise? Maybe a friends
  • angeladevil
    141 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    bren1960 wrote:

It doesn't get passed the fox and donut screen. I've deleted and reinstalled the game 4 times!

No but it's worth a try!
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited November 2013
    bren1960 wrote:

If its not getting past the Fox screen, that sounds to me like something on your end, not on theirs (based on my technical expertise, which is completely nonexistent). do you run any sort of clean up software on your device? I do regularly and my TSTO almost never crashes. Maybe 2 or 3 times since I started @ * Patty's day.
  • angeladevil
    141 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:
    bren1960 wrote:

If its not getting past the Fox screen, that sounds to me like something on your end, not on theirs (based on my technical expertise, which is completely nonexistent). do you run any sort of clean up software on your device? I do regularly and my TSTO almost never crashes. Maybe 2 or 3 times since I started @ * Patty's day.

I'm on iPad 2, I clear cookies and cache regularly... Any thing else I should do?
  • stevieort
    619 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Two, one acknowledging it and second saying it had been escalated :shock: both 5 says ago

I received that same message, that it's been "escalated". No response as yet. :(
  • angeladevil
    141 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    stevieort wrote:

I received that same message, that it's been "escalated". No response as yet. :(

In a way it's nice to know I'm not alone with it!
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited November 2013
    Aaaaaahhhhh.... hi neighbour.... I have a note on my spreadsheet saying "great neighbour but not visiting. It looks like she is not tapping her own town at moment" ...... I have updated my note :D

sorry you cant get in...... but I will be here when you can :wink:
  • angeladevil
    141 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Aaaaaahhhhh.... hi neighbour.... I have a note on my spreadsheet saying "great neighbour but not visiting. It looks like she is not tapping her own town at moment" ...... I have updated my note :D

sorry you cant get in...... but I will be here when you can :wink:

Howdy! Thanks! I'm soooo frustrated! Appreciate your patience! I'm missing loads!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.