EA Forums - Banner

Best Donut Value Yet!

Prev1
Very true...... up until this point the best you could do was 20 donuts per 1% bonus rise.

all my thanksgiving purchases push my total bonus percentage up to around 120%!

Replies

• maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I've heard this before but what does the bonus percentage do? Thanks in advance!
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited November 2013
    I've heard this before but what does the bonus percentage do? Thanks in advance!

It multiplies the money and experience you receive from buildings and tasks. so, if you have a 100% bonus percentage, you will earn twice as much money and xp.
  • Dillan567
    6 posts
    edited November 2013
    Can some verify the bonus description is correct. I had 27.0% bonus and received 1270 XP from weather stations. Now, I purchased the Grumple Balloon so my bonus should be at 29.0% and I should get 1290 XP from weather station. However, I only get 1276 XP, that is not even close and rounding would not change that drastically from the base XP of 1000 from weather station. If anyone knew there bonus before and after, I would appreciate the help.
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited November 2013
    Mine has just jumped from 105% to 117% quality.

I just bought snowball2 and itchy ballon cos i never bought them last year
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited November 2013
    Dillan567 wrote:
    Can some verify the bonus description is correct. I had 27.0% bonus and received 1270 XP from weather stations. Now, I purchased the Grumple Balloon so my bonus should be at 29.0% and I should get 1290 XP from weather station. However, I only get 1276 XP, that is not even close and rounding would not change that drastically from the base XP of 1000 from weather station. If anyone knew there bonus before and after, I would appreciate the help.

well, most people use the gulp and blow since it pays exactly 100 dollars.

Thus, if you tap on a gulp and blow (gab) and look at the total cash it pays, anything over 100 is what your bonus is. For me I was seeing around 217 dollars so my bonus was 117%

I think this is is now higher.

ihave never heard of problems with bonus not tallying.
  • Dillan567
    6 posts
    edited November 2013
    I'll wait for gulp and blow, nut the weather station is 1000 XP so it is more accurate than $100. I am recounting all bonus givers, but I am good with my numbers and write down the bonuses and payouts already.
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited November 2013
    Dillan567 wrote:
    I'll wait for gulp and blow, nut the weather station is 1000 XP so it is more accurate than $100. I am recounting all bonus givers, but I am good with my numbers and write down the bonuses and payouts already.

oh....... I have never spotted that before and yes..... a 1000 payout would be more accurate :-)

I would say, however, that it is going to be more accurate to work backwards from actual payout than to try and account for everysingle piece of picket fence :wink:
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited November 2013
    I love grumble- but I can only buy one because there was only one on the show! i dont want a bunch of them.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Dillan567 wrote:

I'm at a total loss about the weather station ... I bought one a while back, and it doesn't pay out anything ever. I must have something wrong. I'm talking about the little object that sells for under $1,000 pretend cash -- not donuts. .. All it says in the description details is "improves your vanity rating" ... Was there some object in the past that was also called a weather station?
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • shannontj
    92 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Dillan567 wrote:

I'm at a total loss about the weather station ... I bought one a while back, and it doesn't pay out anything ever. I must have something wrong. I'm talking about the little object that sells for under $1,000 pretend cash -- not donuts. .. All it says in the description details is "improves your vanity rating" ... Was there some object in the past that was also called a weather station?

The weather station gives 1000XP when you build one. So if you note your XP before and after building one you can get a very detailed measure of your multiplier.
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited November 2013
    Dillan567 wrote:

I think they mean the XP you get, when you build/place one.

Edit: Not quick enough. :lol:
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    shannontj wrote:
    The weather station gives 1000XP when you build one. So if you note your XP before and after building one you can get a very detailed measure of your multiplier.

Or you can just manually add the xp. If you place a new weather station, and don't exit, you can slowly collect and count the xp's.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    shannontj wrote:

Or you can just manually add the xp. If you place a new weather station, and don't exit, you can slowly collect and count the xp's.

Aha. Thanks for explaining :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • shannontj
    92 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    shannontj wrote:

I always lose track when I try to do it that way :)
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited November 2013
    :shock: i just checked my bonus and its at 1280% now :shock: this is impossible :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    :shock: i just checked my bonus and its at 1280% now :shock: this is impossible :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You get 12,800 xp from a weather station?
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited November 2013
    I think i accidently tapped another building because i tryed it again and now i only got 460% bonus. :oops:
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I think i accidently tapped another building because i tryed it again and now i only got 460% bonus. :oops:

Still impressive. Did you choose the embarrassed emoticon bemuse of the miss-calculation or because you just realized the amount of money you spent on this game :) ?
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited November 2013

Hello eric not spoke to you in a while :) howz it going?
  • Emarau
    248 posts
    edited November 2013
    I have 1 doughnut let after my daughter accidemtly played my game :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.