Submitted a support ticket to EA today and got a reply just now saying:
Please follow these steps one by one, after each step check if the app works:
1. Update your device software
2. Check for App updates
3. Install another App from the App Store
4. Restart the App
5. Restart your device
6. Re-install the affected app
( * For detailed information on the steps that I have provided you, please consider visiting the following link :https://help.ea.com/article/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps )
If you are still facing crashing/freezing issue, please follow the next set of steps:
1. Install Simpsons Tapped Out on a second device, or borrow a device with TSTO installed from a friend.
- It can be an iOS or an Android device.
- If you borrow a device, make sure your friend plays TSTO with an Origin account and not anonymous, or logging in on your own account could possibly make them lose their saved game.
2. Once the login screen shows up on the second device, use your account's email and password to log into your Origin account.
3. On the second device, you should now be able to log into the town and play the game normally.
4. In order to fix the issue on you primary device, please perform the following actions on the second device:
- Collect all quests and house/business money
- Now, select the Friends button and head to the Other Town
- Once in the other town and perform the standard 3 actions.
- Now head back to the Friends Screen and select Log Out
5. Head back into your main device, launch The Simpsons Tapped Out and log into your Origin account if prompted to do so.
6. You should now be able to log into your game with out issues.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.